PDA

View Full Version : San Diego/inland Empire Leaders Step Up

HARLEYM3
04-09-2008, 03:13 PM
OKAY I NEED INFO FOR THE SAN DIEGO AND INLAND EMPIRE CARAVANS, I DONT HAVE A LEADER TO ANNOUNCE YET OR A LOCATION/TIME....CAN ANYONE STEP UP?

things on other forums were about to get confusing so we need info so san diego/inland empire ASAP.

PM me if interested

HARLEYM3
04-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Nobody ?????

RaDs330
04-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Nobody ?????

whats up with the SD guys:confused:, I guess they dont have anyone or they just dont check the current posts:dunno:

HARLEYM3
04-10-2008, 07:38 AM
i think we might have a sand diego guy...good news is that we got an official inland empire guy

RaDs330
04-10-2008, 09:14 AM
i think we might have a sand diego guy...good news is that we got an official inland empire guy

ok cool, as long as we have someone to lead there group and not just a grip of rides all over the place

Ed103
04-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Waiting until the last minute can be fun too...

I consider this last minute, by the way. Hahaha...

sara238
04-10-2008, 02:38 PM
This is my first time going to Bimmerfest, but I am leaving from the Redlands/SanBernardino/Riverside area. Is there a caravan setup yet for the inland empire?

RaDs330
04-10-2008, 02:43 PM
This is my first time going to Bimmerfest, but I am leaving from the Redlands/SanBernardino/Riverside area. Is there a caravan setup yet for the inland empire?

I believe there is one, i'll check with HARLEY M3 to see what he says...last year was my first and I had a blast, are you going by your self or with friends????

smilez
04-11-2008, 11:31 AM
I believe there is one, i'll check with HARLEY M3 to see what he says...last year was my first and I had a blast, are you going by your self or with friends????

the one for the IE is http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276905

HARLEYM3
04-11-2008, 02:30 PM

Raymond will be the IE caravan leader...

AKA: SMILEZ

HARLEYM3
04-11-2008, 02:50 PM
We Still Need A San Diego Caravan Leader P.s. This Is Bimmerfest, Not A Regular Meet. We Do This Once A Year. This Is The Meet That Every Bmw Enthusiast In The World Would Like To Attend If They Were Near Sunny Southern California....there Should Be Guys Jumping At This To Be A Poc. Your Car Doesnt Have To Be Immaculate, It Doesnt Have To Be A Show Stopper, All You Gotta Be Is A Bmw Enthusiast.

RaDs330
04-11-2008, 03:59 PM
We Still Need A San Diego Caravan Leader P.s. This Is Bimmerfest, Not A Regular Meet. We Do This Once A Year. This Is The Meet That Every Bmw Enthusiast In The World Would Like To Attend If They Were Near Sunny Southern California....there Should Be Guys Jumping At This To Be A Poc. Your Car Doesnt Have To Be Immaculate, It Doesnt Have To Be A Show Stopper, All You Gotta Be Is A Bmw Enthusiast.

thats true bro, cause i'll be the first to say that even before I had a BMW, i wanted to see the meet, and now that I have one, im making this an every year mission... and its not even to show off your ride but to get to know other people that have a common interst and also to have fun.... :bigpimp:

my ride is far from being a show stopper, if anything my ride is a car stopper, cause i drove through a green light and got slammed by a guy who jumped a red:mad:.... I stopped him:rofl:

Ed103
04-11-2008, 05:29 PM
thats true bro, cause i'll be the first to say that even before I had a BMW, i wanted to see the meet, and now that I have one, im making this an every year mission... and its not even to show off your ride but to get to know other people that have a common interst and also to have fun.... :bigpimp:

my ride is far from being a show stopper, if anything my ride is a car stopper, cause i drove through a green light and got slammed by a guy who jumped a red:mad:.... I stopped him:rofl:

I agree. This is an important event, which is why I volunteered to handle LA. My car is completely stock and nothing special. It'll just be cool to see all those BMWs at one time and go up together to Bimmerfest.

Hopefully someone will step up.

LeftCoastBias
04-13-2008, 01:35 PM
uylie has handled SD for the caravan for us the past 3 or 4 years.

i will call him and see if he is willing to do it again. he was always my main leader in the caravan and has the experience. hopefully, he's able to this year again

HARLEYM3
04-14-2008, 11:23 AM
uylie has handled SD for the caravan for us the past 3 or 4 years.

i will call him and see if he is willing to do it again. he was always my main leader in the caravan and has the experience. hopefully, he's able to this year again

so your going to be back heading the caravans, i read on tehdriven that you were thinking about not going, hopefully you will be joining us

LeftCoastBias
04-14-2008, 09:52 PM
uylie can't lead the SD caravan; and you're right - i may not be making it to bimmerfest at all.

i've got some **** going on down here that may prevent me from being able to make it.

thanks for all the work you've put into helping this year. i'll get all the info up as soon as we get it all compiled - and then i'll email all the guys so they have each other's contact info and see if there is anything else that any of them need.

just let me know how i can help - you're already doing all the most important work!