PDA

View Full Version : Delivery time??

tegt
04-11-2008, 10:58 AM
The BMW website now says that my car is "awaiting transport". Any insight on how much longer? We ordered on 4/1/08 and the estimate was 6-8 weeks. I'm just anxious for delivery since it is finally convertible weather here in Maryland.

djfitter
04-11-2008, 11:59 AM
The BMW website now says that my car is "awaiting transport". Any insight on how much longer? We ordered on 4/1/08 and the estimate was 6-8 weeks. I'm just anxious for delivery since it is finally convertible weather here in Maryland.

Travel time for west coast is 25 days and I believe east coast travel time is 18 days.
Check this out for a little info on 335 order to delivery. :)

http://www.my330i.com/tracking.php

dj

GarySL
04-11-2008, 01:10 PM

I've no East Coast delivery experience but I say you will have plenty of time to allow the vert weather to get even better.

Or you could cancel your order, fly out to California buy a convertible in my dealer's lot and drive it home tomorrow. Top down, all the way, baby!

Ordered 335xi (E90), 6MT, Arctic Metallic/Black, ZPP, ZSP, ZCW, CA, PDC, i-Pod

Aldwyn
04-14-2008, 11:48 AM
Tegt, it's cold again here for the next couple of days, so hang tight. :)

I am a creature of instant gratification, so I supised myself when I ordered a 328xi from Russel last week. I was also told 6 to 8 weeks, so I feel your pain!

- Aldwyn