PDA

View Full Version : Locked inside?

Sylvan515
04-14-2008, 06:41 PM
Ok so here is a rather humorous story. While I'm at school my mother decides to drive my car (without asking) to a park so she can take a walk. Walk completed she gets in the car and drives home. I'm at school and conveniently enough my father is my teacher. His phone rings. It's my mom. She is inside my car, with the keys and she says the door won't open. She had to crawl over the middle console and out the perfectly working passenger door. When I got home i was afraid that something was wrong with my car, but everything worked perfectly and to my knowledge has worked perfectly since....serves her right for not at least getting permission first huh?

P.S.-even though I'm 18 I paid completely for my car and insurance and gas so I think I should have the right to dictate who drives it right? haha

1985mb
04-15-2008, 08:37 AM
Ok so here is a rather humorous story. While I'm at school my mother decides to drive my car (without asking) to a park so she can take a walk. Walk completed she gets in the car and drives home. I'm at school and conveniently enough my father is my teacher. His phone rings. It's my mom. She is inside my car, with the keys and she says the door won't open. She had to crawl over the middle console and out the perfectly working passenger door. When I got home i was afraid that something was wrong with my car, but everything worked perfectly and to my knowledge has worked perfectly since....serves her right for not at least getting permission first huh?

:rofl:

P.S.-even though I'm 18 I paid completely for my car and insurance and gas so I think I should have the right to dictate who drives it right? haha

Depends..... are you paying rent? :p

Sylvan515
04-15-2008, 11:59 AM
oooh you got me...no I'm not paying rent...still it was a rather funny event haha

Desiboy
04-15-2008, 01:58 PM
I smell a user code: id10t error here :). Perhaps she didn't understand the double opening mechanism? Open the door handle -- car unlocks. Open again, door opens. Perhaps the first time the lock unlocked, then she climbed over to the passenger side where it was already unlocked? Either way, amusing.

Sylvan515
04-15-2008, 05:46 PM
ya i thought so too haha