PDA

View Full Version : Another BF 2008 t-shirt thread

my_skim
04-22-2008, 12:28 AM
The one on the registration page says 2007.
That will not be the one we are buying on the registration page, is that correct?
I will be getting a couple for my friends as well and I don't want them to be mad at me for getting a "2007" designed shirt. =)
Thanks and see you all at the event.

pix335i
04-22-2008, 09:24 AM
The shirts in the registration are for the left over shirts from 2007. Current year shirts are always available first at the show. If you did purchase some during pre-registration and do not want them please email events@bimmerfest.com to cancel the order :thumbup:

MMME30W
04-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Tim - Any details on ordering the shirts after the show for those of us not attending?

shragon
04-28-2008, 12:49 AM
hope this year's design is nice!

wasn't feelin' last year's.

thaichi808
04-28-2008, 02:55 AM
Are there any pics of this years shirt design?

aloha,
thaichi808

tim330i
04-28-2008, 10:59 AM
Tim - Any details on ordering the shirts after the show for those of us not attending?

It really depends on how many we sell at the show. We've ordered more this year than we've ever sold in the past, but the design is better than ever before. If we have shirts left over we will sell them on the site for sure.

hope this year's design is nice!

wasn't feelin' last year's.

I think everyone will be very pleased with the design. It is the brain child of a Bimmerfest.com member and really highlights the show I think!

Are there any pics of this years shirt design?

aloha,
thaichi808

Nope, it is a secret until Saturday :)

Tim

reidconti
04-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Only 5 days 'till the "who has the oldest Bimmerfest t-shirt" competition!

I always seem to lose.. :)

MMME30W
04-29-2008, 11:53 AM
It really depends on how many we sell at the show. We've ordered more this year than we've ever sold in the past, but the design is better than ever before. If we have shirts left over we will sell them on the site for sure.

I think everyone will be very pleased with the design. It is the brain child of a Bimmerfest.com member and really highlights the show I think!

Nope, it is a secret until Saturday :)

Tim

Thanks. :)

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, the sales of bimmerfest.com branded merchandise could prove to be a valuable revenue stream. A quality polo and/or ball-cap (that was not date-stamped) could prove to be a big hit, I'm thinking.

Still, hopefully there will be some shirts left over for sale after the show. Wish I could be there. :thumbup: