PDA

View Full Version : Dont deal w/ Jason kim at Shelly bmw dealer

QM888
04-24-2008, 02:52 PM
I m looking for a new BMW 1 or 3 series coupe....This is my 3rd cars w/ BMW...I had been received couple offers from dealers...I received email from this guy JASON KIM (internet sale). :thumbdwn: He offer me a quote which is alot higher compare to others...I sent back asking if he can beat a deal I received which is alot better but they dont have a car I want........he couldnt do it. So i told him I dont need to do business w/ him...Few days later, I received a email that he said there a red carpet sale...etc....come in to the dealer ..bla..blaaa.....best deal....I reply back what is your price w/ the car i m looking......He replied u must come to the dealer...to get the best deal......I told him I m 2 hours drive away...and i dont want to drive there for nothing.....you know how the dealer tricks....you go there and they will say oh..sorry...we cant do that..and try to get you w/ something else....He replied w/ a nasty email...said i m just shopping around...I dont want to buy a car.....dont know how to make a good deal...etc.....
I never ever see somthing like this happen to a big dealer...like BMW.....very dissappointed...w/ this guys...what a jerk...:bs:
I had been deal w/ several BMW dealers in CA and they are very nice and professional. So anyone who are looking for a car out there....watch out...and dont deal w/ this guys....
I m recomend Rusnak, Bobsmith...or Concord BMW...Mountain view.....they are very nice and very professional...even you dont buy car from them....

TX Buzzard
04-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Send a copy of the emails to the General Manager. That way you'll learn if that is the dealerships approach or just some salesman that needs to go back to Sales 101.

1bad540
04-24-2008, 08:41 PM
report him and send the email to bmw Na,,,, we dont need this when shopping for a new car especially in this economy.:rolleyes:

kjboyd
04-24-2008, 09:32 PM
maybe he had a hard time reading your email... if was anything like your post.

RCK
04-24-2008, 09:34 PM

:stupid:

philo98
04-25-2008, 02:43 PM

+1

Z4 Steve
04-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Why don't you stay with a dealer you know and buy the car thru them?

orangedrink
04-26-2008, 10:56 PM
you recommend bobsmith??!! thats another bad one.

valencia bmw is really good, you can give them a try.