PDA

View Full Version : Any one from the Central Coast Going? (early bird caravan Info +breakfast)

M-Power M3
04-27-2008, 02:30 PM
So is anyone going from the SLO area? Here's a little caravan we set up...it's early

This is for the people that want to go early.

If you don't feel like paying the 40.00 You can still go with us and hang out outside the grounds and be first in line for the $20.00 group. (This is not a bad idea considering the wait can get crazy after 9:00am)

Or you can park your car across the street in the neighborhood for free.

We will be leaving Santa Maria at 5:30am from the Home Depot Shopping Center.

Will will head south to Santa Barbara and stop in Goleta at IHOP for breakfast. (around 6:30am)

After eating breakfast we will head down the road to Bimmerfest (about 5-10mins away.)

A few of us are going anyways to help Euro-Spec.Net set up their booth and to get parking across from the grass.

Cliff Notes:
1. Meet in Santa Maria 5:15ish
2. Leave Santa Maria 5:30 sharp!
3. Get to Santa Barbara/Goleta IHOP 6:30ish
4. Finish eating and head towards Bimmerfest 7:00-7:30ish
5. Arrive at Bimmerfest before 7:45am
6. Be some of the first cars in for Prime Parking

List:
1. M-Power M3 (Gabe)
2. silversleeper (Matt)
3. cheesyGTI (Tommy)
4. BgBala (David)
5. ///M3 (George)
6. E46Titanium (George)
7. Red Mongoose (Ryan)

Keith
04-27-2008, 04:10 PM
:eeps: So what's this Gabe, I take it you don't need me to call you now, right. :dunno:

M-Power M3
04-27-2008, 04:32 PM
lol, no this is for the day of. I'll be joining you guys on Friday too :D I took the day off just to meet up with the Norcal guys and spend the day in SB. I only live like 40 mins away from SB.

Keith
04-27-2008, 04:36 PM
lol, no this is for the day of. I'll be joining you guys on Friday too :D I took the day off just to meet up with the Norcal guys and spend the day in SB. I only live like 40 mins away from SB.

Oh, I see.
So you're going to drive down with us, then at some point drive back to Santa Maria that night, then come back to SB in the morning?
OR you could stay with us right across the street from the IHOP at the Ramada and party all weekend without driving back! :thumbup:

M-Power M3
04-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Oh, I see.
So you're going to drive down with us, then at some point drive back to Santa Maria that night, then come back to SB in the morning?
OR you could stay with us right across the street from the IHOP at the Ramada and party all weekend without driving back! :thumbup:

haha yeah we'll see. I know a lot of ppl in SB that would let me crash for the night if need be :bigpimp:

eliminator
04-29-2008, 08:57 AM
We have a group leaving from SLO at 7. Join us if you'd like, more info here:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=109875

Or here:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=992219

-Steve

M-Power M3
04-29-2008, 01:42 PM
I would love to join you guys, but I wanna get there real early to help my friend set up his Euro-Spec booth, have time to stop for photos, and grab some IHOP. Anyone is welcome to join us :D