PDA

View Full Version : Classic 2002s check in here

Steve in SB
04-30-2008, 08:53 PM
So far, 27 2002s have registered. It would be great if we could all stay together. Email me or post details. ie: year/color unique features, etc. and when you expect to arrive so we can attempt to hold a place for you in the classic section. It fills up fast. I will be going in early to help out with the classic section (pre-76, and e21s).

Steve

alamarlab "at" gmail"dot"com

Inka 1974 1802 touring

JimboSoCal57
05-02-2008, 09:26 PM
Hey Steve,
I will be there with my 1973 2002. I just bought it this morning!! I'll be caravaning with the Orange County Group. We are leaving Cosata Mesa at 6am. SO I'm guessing we'll arrive around 8am.

Can't wait!!

Jim

ericcomm
05-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Hey there,
I will bring my '67 Granada 1600 for 2nd year. will hit the road at 6am just up the road from the OC group (Beach Blvd.). I'm sure they will catch up to me shortly. Look for smoke on decel:roundel:

Eric from Hunt Bch.

JimboSoCal57
05-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Steve,
Thank you so much for saving a space for me! The shoiw would not have been the same parking by the horse stalls. I enjoyed meeting all the '02 owners.

ANOTHER THANKS to Steve for the fantastic tour in the afternoon. It was one of the highlights of the day!!

My car made it home with no problems except for my brake light kept flashing on. I think I need to adjust teh hand brake. I keep hearing a rubbing sound when I drive.

If anyone wants to venture down to the OC, we'd love to have you stop by!!

Jim

Steve in SB
05-04-2008, 10:07 PM
My car made it home with no problems except for my brake light kept flashing on. I think I need to adjust teh hand brake. I keep hearing a rubbing sound when I drive.
Jim

That light will come on when the brake fluid is low also.