PDA

View Full Version : Cen-Cal Caravan... Fresno to Santa Barbara

AMG This
04-30-2008, 09:42 PM
I know this is a late notice, but if anyone is interstead in caravaning to Santa Barbara who is from or near fresno and would like to join us. Please reply and i can give you more info on the drive.

Some friends and i (14 total) are caravaning from fresno to Santa Barbara's BIMMERFEST 2008... There is only a few of us and we would like to get some more to join if possible.
We are leaving from fresno on Sat. May 3rd. at 5:30AM. We are meeting at the Bank of Americas parking lot across the street from Weber BMW (dealership). If you are Interstead in joining us, well be at that location Sat. morning. If you have any questions please reply and ill get back to you asap. sorry for the late notice...

rigiy
05-01-2008, 01:59 PM
Hey are you guys joining the main caravan in LA??? We have a group of 8 people that are going from Fresno as well (2 bimmers) and we were planning on joining the others in LA.

AMG This
05-01-2008, 08:22 PM
When were you guys planning to go?? Sat. morning or Friday night? Where are you guys meeting the LA group at? We were planning just to go striaght over to bimmerfest, but if you are leaving the same time we are, i dont see why it would be a problem all driving together. (the more the merry)

rigiy
05-01-2008, 10:37 PM
we were planning on meeting them at their main location at the ross store parking lot in LA. but i think that we would need to leave about 2 to 3 hours earlier than you guys. so like 2am saturday.

AMG This
05-02-2008, 08:47 AM
WOW... yeah that would be a little to early for us... i live in chowchilla and some of the guys live in madera. so that would mean we would have to leave sat. morining at 1am to drive to fresno than, leave fresno at 2am. that would propbably be to early for us. well if you are interstead in caravaning with us, you are more than welcome to join. we are leaving from fresno at 6am and going straight to bimmerfest. last year we joined up with some other carvans. (we kinda just found them on the freeway.) well if you are interstead let me know and ill let the guys know. but if your not, well have a safe trip, and we'll see ya down there.....

rigiy
05-02-2008, 10:03 AM
yea it is a bit early... but we hope it will be worth it. for right now i think we'll try to leave at 3am. but if plans change at any time today we would be more than happy to join you guys.

AMG This
05-02-2008, 10:31 AM
sounds good... well if your plans change, you already know the location and time. hope to see you guys sat. morning. if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

rigiy
05-02-2008, 09:13 PM
for sure. thanks a lot. see you there!!!:thumbup: