PDA

View Full Version : Sf/Bay Area Caravan who got a ticket thread...

328i4door
05-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Ok so who got a ticket and how fast were you going, I luckily didnt get a ticket going 120 with 2 other M3's towards Santa Barbara but i got a ticket on the way back form bimmerfest going 80 =/.

04SSHD
05-04-2008, 01:05 PM
wow, that sucks. I didn't get a ticket but I left really early and I left the event kind of late

TeKNiC3
05-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Didn't get a ticket here either, but when I left SB around 4:30...we saw about 4-5 CHP's on the side of the road with either cars pulled over or waiting to pull over someone.

My Passport and my Buddies V1 in his car saved us a few times. :D

yuhou411
05-05-2008, 12:10 AM
nah i didnt get one! phew, thought for sure i was gonna getg one for plates..i was in the front of the caravan with like joe and keith and them and they did a real good job communicating with each other on the radios, we spotted out every chp and warned the rest of the carvan with updates! lol personal radar detector =]

04SSHD
05-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Didn't get a ticket here either, but when I left SB around 4:30...we saw about 4-5 CHP's on the side of the road with either cars pulled over or waiting to pull over someone.

My Passport and my Buddies V1 in his car saved us a few times. :D

+1 V1 saved my butt too!

lucky579
05-05-2008, 12:31 AM
We almost got pulled over on the way back cruising up hwy1 went threw an intersection at 85-90 cop sitting at the intersection, 5 of us blow by. We're a few miles up the road and he's all over the last guy in the caravan. I make an abrupt lane change jump off the freeway, the caravan follows. We pull all pull over and get out of our cars and walk around the beach. The cop waited 20 minutes for us, but he must have got a call cause he left. I was running in the front of the caravan on the way down, actually most of the time just by myself, and saw maybe 2 cops dunno why the caravan was going so slow, it was extremely boring.

GBPackerfan1963
05-05-2008, 08:11 AM
We almost got pulled over on the way back cruising up hwy1 went threw an intersection at 85-90 cop sitting at the intersection, 5 of us blow by. We're a few miles up the road and he's all over the last guy in the caravan. I make an abrupt lane change jump off the freeway, the caravan follows. We pull all pull over and get out of our cars and walk around the beach. The cop waited 20 minutes for us, but he must have got a call cause he left. I was running in the front of the caravan on the way down, actually most of the time just by myself, and saw maybe 2 cops dunno why the caravan was going so slow, it was extremely boring.

Another moronic post :confused: by the p-owned Lucky brain child :tsk:

Keith
05-05-2008, 09:31 AM
Another moronic post :confused: by the p-owned Lucky brain child :tsk:

Hey, how'd you miss him? (I think he was wearing a disguise :rofl:)