: Can you tell me what car they belong to?

05-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Just need a little help identifying the right car for these parts. I've replaced several engine mounts in the past years and I can't tell what car they belong to.

Your help is greatly appreciated it.


Paul Christian
05-07-2008, 07:08 PM
that looks like motor bushing to me or even a tranny bushing....

09-23-2008, 03:30 PM
i guess those are not for engine,those are for carroserie or body rear bridge, near the jackplace.

11-03-2008, 02:58 PM
depending on the size those could be radiator mounts (i recently had to replace mine) or air filter body mount