PDA

View Full Version : Intresting bashing going on...

tbal69
05-14-2008, 05:38 PM
These "mature" "older" guys over at bimmerdrivers.com, have something against us here, quite the bashing and talking they do. Anyone else see this...? Maybe their jealous their board isnt like ours :dunno::tsk:

Just Bryce
05-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Im just shocked that the "knights" included a 3 series forum :rofl:

Fast Bob
05-14-2008, 05:53 PM

I wondered where those guys went (they were SO important, no one even mentions them :-) I figgered they merged with the Leica User`s Group....same mentality....

jvr826
05-14-2008, 06:00 PM

Quite active too!

mistercindy
05-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Never heard of bimmerdrivers. I went there and couldn't find the bashing thread. I did see that it seems more than half the forum is devoted to the 6-series. Would somebody post a link of the bashing? Nothing's more fun than cross forum bashing!:violent::behead::soapbox:

tbal69
05-14-2008, 08:44 PM
they called themselves knights of the roundels or something before. They figured they change the name to bimmerdrivers so it resembled that of this site.

Apparently this is a "cult" site, full of morons, and idiots, who dont know anything. Shocking to here such jealousy and hate towards the best bimmer site ever. I think some of these old time jokers still exist on this board...

ffej
05-14-2008, 08:49 PM
I'd personally like to offer up a big WGAS....

Ryan M
05-14-2008, 08:50 PM
they called themselves knights of the roundels or something before. They figured they change the name to bimmerdrivers so it resembled that of this site.

Apparently this is a "cult" site, full of morons, and idiots, who dont know anything. Shocking to here such jealousy and hate towards the best bimmer site ever. I think some of these old time jokers still exist on this board...

I have tried quite a few different Bimmer forums, including bimmerforums.com. Honestly, I don't like any of the people on any other board other than this one. I think this site is damn good.

tbal69
05-14-2008, 09:52 PM
bimmerfest is by far the best damn bmw site. Theres just alot of haters of smaller sites, with 50 100ppl, that talking smack. Jealousy i guess

SouthernHero
05-15-2008, 10:28 AM
Jealousy rots the bones... buncha old fogies.

Lanc3r
05-15-2008, 10:40 AM
These "mature" "older" guys over at bimmerdrivers.com, have something against us here, quite the bashing and talking they do. Anyone else see this...? Maybe their jealous their board isnt like ours :dunno::tsk:

:rofl:

tbal69
05-15-2008, 11:51 AM
Jealousy rots the bones... buncha old fogies.

lol

05-15-2008, 11:54 AM
I have tried quite a few different Bimmer forums, including bimmerforums.com. Honestly, I don't like any of the people on any other board other than this one. I think this site is damn good.

reported

e30e
05-15-2008, 12:01 PM
You guys must not frequent the e30 and e36 sections; the amount of stupidity that post in those sections make my toddler's achievements of making the correct animal sound seem like she's graduating from grad school. This site has decent general discussion/bmw discussion, it is nice to see the off-topic has a seperate poli sci section so the e-battles can take place there.

325ic a beer
05-15-2008, 12:03 PM
You talkin' about THIS Forum???
Better put your flamesuit on if so pal.

You guys must not frequent the e30 and e36 sections; the amount of stupidity that post in those sections make my toddler's achievements of making the correct animal sound seem like she's graduating from grad school. This site has decent general discussion/bmw discussion, it is nice to see the off-topic has a seperate poli sci section so the e-battles can take place there.

05-15-2008, 12:06 PM

Not really sure what your point is....

e30e
05-15-2008, 12:08 PM
You talkin' about THIS Forum???
Better put your flamesuit on if so pal.

Yes I'm saying the e30-e36 sections are full of idiots, flame on. This site is good, but I would not call it the best but I don't frequent the bangle era and post bangle era sections.

obmd1
05-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Yes I'm saying the e30-e36 sections are full of idiots, flame on. This site is good, but I would not call it the best but I don't frequent the bangle era and post bangle era sections.

newb

tbal69
05-15-2008, 12:32 PM

heres a perfect example. haha (douche)

e30e
05-15-2008, 01:20 PM
newb

So let me get this straight, am I a newb for not putting my .02 in a section I DON'T belong in (such as the bangle and post bangle cars), or for my .02 in how the site is good but not the greatest? :dunno: Because if you frequent the sections that I stated above (the e30-e36), you would probably agree with me that at best they are okay.

General statement I got out of this thread was this FORUM is the best because of .... and ... and I simplely added my .02 that this FORUM is not the best but okay, now maybe new 6 series or 5 series sections are the best out there for the related cars but this site is NOT the Best FORUM out there and I provided my examples.

Or am I missing the internet sarcasm over my post count and being a newb : popcorn:

Lanc3r
05-15-2008, 01:43 PM
So let me get this straight, am I a newb for not putting my .02 in a section I DON'T belong in (such as the bangle and post bangle cars), or for my .02 in how the site is good but not the greatest? :dunno: Because if you frequent the sections that I stated above (the e30-e36), you would probably agree with me that at best they are okay.

General statement I got out of this thread was this FORUM is the best because of .... and ... and I simplely added my .02 that this FORUM is not the best but okay, now maybe new 6 series or 5 series sections are the best out there for the related cars but this site is NOT the Best FORUM out there and I provided my examples.

Or am I missing the internet sarcasm over my post count and being a newb : popcorn:

The difference is that Bimmerfest is very diverse. We have the very knowledgable to the newb. This is unlike other more focused forums that are great when seriously researching.

There is a place for them all. None are really better, just different.

newb. :p

obmd1
05-15-2008, 02:09 PM

:thumbup: I think he's got it....

breathe

tbal69
05-15-2008, 02:38 PM
newbs... pff lol

Fast Bob
05-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Yeah, and unlike several other forums, there`s room for everyone here....

e30e
05-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Yeah, and unlike several other forums, there`s room for everyone here....

EXCEPT FOR GUYS NAME BOB :tsk:

sunny_j
05-15-2008, 09:15 PM
that site gets 4 posts in total on a good day:eeps:

tbal69
05-15-2008, 11:37 PM
those 4 posts are usually by the same 4 members. haha and how they claim they are a better site, dunno, i guess they miss the fest, and are too embarassed to come back. One of them actually comes on here reguarly to see whats going on, but doesnt post hahaha poor soul bash fest... had it comming.

im the bad guy their right now for having an opinon, and for sticking up for myself lmao, the amount of sucking up the 7-8 ppl do to the 2-3 mods their is unbelieable...

sunny_j
05-16-2008, 12:11 AM
One of them actually comes on here reguarly to see whats going on, but doesnt post hahaha poor soul bash fest... had it comming.

name?

tbal69
05-16-2008, 12:17 AM
bhr4ce1 if im not wrong

tbal69
05-16-2008, 02:08 PM
They couldnt take me anymore, they banned me ahahahahhaha, can you say whinning lil knights haha

NetSpySD
05-16-2008, 02:56 PM

You have to admit you had some pretty ugly things to post along with vulgar and obscene language.

Those type of posts are not welcome here either. So behave yourself. :D

rmn
05-16-2008, 03:03 PM
heres a perfect example. haha (douche)

I think you made his point by calling him a douche.

tbal69
05-16-2008, 03:26 PM
You have to admit you had some pretty ugly things to post along with vulgar and obscene language.

Those type of posts are not welcome here either. So behave yourself. :D

I am not going to sit there and let them talk me down, or talk down the best damn bmw forum... It was well deserved. And you my friend are a band wagoner... I am not gonna sit down and behave myself if people bash me or this forum, so dont try me, and you should behave yourself.:thumbup:

PumpkinBimmer
05-23-2008, 03:24 PM
tbal - I suspect that your profanity laced posts (about a dozen if I counted correctly), and your posts suggesting members' wives have sex and fellatio with you, was a reason why you were eventually not welcome. What do you think?

Lanc3r
05-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Ibtl

WhiteTrash
05-23-2008, 03:42 PM
they called themselves knights of the roundels or something .

gross

: puke:

sdbrandon
05-23-2008, 03:46 PM
tbal - I suspect that your profanity laced posts (about a dozen if I counted correctly), and your posts suggesting members' wives have sex and fellatio with you, was a reason why you were eventually not welcome. What do you think?

+1 There seems to be a pattern of tbal offending many posters from multiple sites including the fest.

There is a problem, but it is not a web site, it is a person. :rolleyes:

Fast Bob
05-23-2008, 05:24 PM
How does a 14-year-old get such a nice car, anyway ? Hmmmm....

RiDE
05-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Perhaps they've mistaken us for bimmerforums. :D

nealh
05-24-2008, 07:51 AM
+1 There seems to be a pattern of tbal offending many posters from multiple sites including the fest.

There is a problem, but it is not a web site, it is a person. :rolleyes:
I defended tbal before but no more:tsk: this thread was childish and worthless
I frequent both forums they only say anything about this site when someone from here...cough/cough goes there to insult them:thumbdwn:

This thread was intended to bash a another forum for no worthwhile reason

I know there is bad blood regarding the members who left...even the founder here continues to bash them:confused:...jeez I just do not understand the flaming and bashing on forums

I have found both sites have great members who have a ton of knowledge and are eager to help

Why are people so childish that they have to flame threads/posts within a forum or cross forums? can anyone answer me this?