PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Question

diana
05-27-2008, 09:32 AM
I've done a search, but I can't find the answer to this specific question. My RAZR (about a year old) paired perfectly with my 535 when the car arrived in March. Why does the phone become unsynched? This has happened three times. Today it was synched this morning, but I took my phone out of the car to run some errands and when I got back to the car, it wouldn't resynch. It does not show as a previously paired phone in iDrive, either. I spent 30 minutes trying to resynch it, but it is still unpaired.:dunno: Any advice would be appreciated.

TMARCUSK
05-27-2008, 10:46 AM
I've done a search, but I can't find the answer to this specific question. My RAZR (about a year old) paired perfectly with my 535 when the car arrived in March. Why does the phone become unsynched? This has happened three times. Today it was synched this morning, but I took my phone out of the car to run some errands and when I got back to the car, it wouldn't resynch. It does not show as a previously paired phone in iDrive, either. I spent 30 minutes trying to resynch it, but it is still unpaired.:dunno: Any advice would be appreciated.

This has happened to me a few times. On the phone I select "Bluetooth On/Off" and it seems to correct itself. If that doesn't work, you might try re-pairing the two all over again.