: Fuel leak help!!!!

06-24-2008, 11:16 PM
The overflow or vent tube located under the rear seat of a1983 320is, the hose that looks like it covered in a cloth material and runs from one tank to the other...is leaking fuel when the tank is full, hose is saturated from inside out. How hard is this hose to change???

06-25-2008, 03:44 PM
It's not had and you have to do it.

fireman steve
06-26-2008, 12:29 PM
It isn't at all difficult. Remove the old line, go to your local parts store and get a new piece and some new hose clamps. Shouldn't take an hour including drive time.