PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh Griot's gallons of joy!

Chipster
02-26-2002, 08:41 AM
Well all my 35 oz bottles are running low so I placed an order for Griot's by the gallon!

I ordered:
Car wash
Window cleaner
Wheel cleaner - This is the best stuff I have used for wheels

I am also going to try the SpeedShine. I've been using Meguires Final Inspection so I'll see how this stuff works.

Come on UPS Poppa needs a new shine! :thumb:

Guest84
02-26-2002, 08:49 AM
Your gonna LOVE speed shine! Damn great product! Use it after each washing, takes water spots off like nothing, and smells great! Shake well before each use, as it has wax in it as well. Only takes about 5 min. and a few cotton towelettes to detail the entire finish after a wash.

Kaz
02-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Wax, huh? Wonder if its 'compatible' with the Klasse that I use on my car. I was thinking of trying it (bought the Wheel Cleaner and it works great, despite the fact it doens't 'spray off'), and was gonna go for the SpeedShine next but now I dunno...

Guest84
02-27-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Kaz
Wax, huh? Wonder if its 'compatible' with the Klasse that I use on my car. I was thinking of trying it (bought the Wheel Cleaner and it works great, despite the fact it doens't 'spray off'), and was gonna go for the SpeedShine next but now I dunno...

Well, I was 99% sure that it had wax in it (Carnauba), but just to be sure, I asked a Griots rep, her answer is below:

Greetings and thank you for your interest in our products! Yes, Speed
Shine is a Carnauba Based Product and it contains no silicone or
synthetic products. All of our Waxes are Carnauba based for we believe
it is the safest and best protection available that leaves the best
depth and clarity of your finish. Please feel free to email me if you
have any further questions or comments. Thank you again and have a
great day!

Have fun in your garage!

Holly Mazurek
Internet Customer Care
Griot's Garage
800-345-5789 ext 130
hmazurek@griotsgarage.com
www.griotsgarage.com

Bottom line: I wouldn't mixed carnauba's and polymers together, if Klasse is a polymer based product.

Kaz
02-28-2002, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't mix either. Klasse is indeed polymer so looks like SpeedShine is out.