PDA

View Full Version : where to get a good adjustable fuel pressure regulator??

mikenite!!!!
09-01-2008, 09:47 PM
for a 1990 525i??

bimmer dot info
09-02-2008, 07:45 AM
I think Bavauto has one. What kind of upgrades have you done that would require one?

mikenite!!!!
09-02-2008, 08:30 AM
as of now i have a ram air, the dinan chip, i have a slightly larger thrrottle body the bavauto ignition wires,performance spark plugs a new head thats ported and polished with the bavauto camshaft and valve springs light weight rocker arms i dunno where those are from my grandfather got those for me and he works for bell motorsports (touring car team) i got headers made for it and a full exhaust with no catalytic converters and 3 inch out let borla mufflers, and a bigger fuel pump but soon im putting a 15 gallon fuel cell in the trunk and im trying to find some better fuel injectors too

bimmer dot info
09-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Very nice.
Look at mustang injectors. Cant remember which model but they are slightly larger than stock and are a direct swap. I don't think you would need the larger fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator and injectors all at once. What kind of power are you making?
What is the reason for the fuel cell? Is she a driver or are you preparing her for something?

mikenite!!!!
09-02-2008, 12:00 PM
daily driver i just like being albe to out run every idiot with a souped up mustang or civic si

ahah i only drive 5 miles a day
to and from work
and on weekends i go out to the middle of no where and have fun

im big into stripping a car down ot the bare essentials its gutted from behind the front seats to the trunk i have no a/c or components for it

the only thing i have really is a stereo with the stock front speakers
as far as the full cell i put on in my last beamer (god rest its soul) and it definatly took some weight off of it

so im trying to lighten this ****ing tank of a car up befor i put the roll bar in

bimmer dot info
09-02-2008, 12:16 PM
Pictures please!

mikenite!!!!
09-02-2008, 02:06 PM
ahah ill have some soon im trying to get soem of the body damage fixed cuz the out side looks a lil banged up on the passenger side and was like that when i bought it i couldnt let a lil body damage get in the way of 1000 bucks for a 525 with only 175000 miles on it ahahah ill have pics up hopefully soon once i get under the hood stuff worked out and clean the out side up a bit