PDA

View Full Version : Sport (nonM) wheel excellent WITH ROUND AIRBAG!!

bmwmedic2
09-10-2008, 12:08 AM
YES the elusive round airbag (with wires)that fits the sport wheel and I believe the E39 M wheel
and I have seen references to people switching wheels from e46 to e39 so I don't know that the wheel might fit an e39

So update your worn or boring e46 wheel or get the $800 airbag that goes with that M wheel you really want .
wheel is shiny smooth black. not begining to get gray or rough along the top
airbag is sold as is but it came from Bavarian auto and is like new
please check numbers from the pics, you have to be responsible for the fitment
$450 the pair delivered in 48 states
Note I could use a very good condition 4 spoke alone(w/o airbag) so if you send me your 4 spoke I will send you $50 back and you can maybe sell your square airbag to get back even more money

BMW_525i_Noob
09-10-2008, 11:40 AM
What kind of trade would you work for the 4 spoke wheel in good condition?

bmwmedic2
09-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Well if your wheel has not started to get gray and rough between the 9 and 3 oclock positions like many, I would simply give you $50
when you sent it to me,BUT I DON'T NEED YOUR 4 SPOKE AIRBAG so you could sell that.
Understand, I think the very nice sport wheel is worth maybe 75-100$, and a 4 spoke is worth very little cause people have them from salvage and
upgrading, usually the seller already has an extra 4 spoke, but I could use one, so $50! the airbag is the expensive part. But you could sell your 4 spoke bag for ?200$ ? and have a very small net cost for a much nicer wheel , I
think

finesta101
09-12-2008, 01:01 PM
will take the airbag if still available. Please email me at finesta101@Yahoo.com