PDA

View Full Version : FS: complete e39 premium stereo components

ghostinhere
10-07-2008, 04:41 PM
hey guys, what's up?
i upgraded the stereo in my 540, have the stock components left over. these speakers are from the premium dsp stereo. all speakers and components are in perfect working order. i did not remove them because they were damaged. i just wanted different components. i have the front door, and rear dash speakers, front and rear tweeters, and factory subwoofers with box and trim piece available. the in dash cd player is also available.
i have included photos for your viewing pleasure, what ya see is what ya get! i'd like to get 400+ shipping for these. if you're using paypal, please include 3% paypal fees. if you'd like to send check or cash, as soon as it clears/arrives i will ship it out.
i think that's a reasonable starting price considering i payed close to 2 grand for bsw upgraded components, and the factory brand new components would be way more.

ghostinhere
10-09-2008, 05:58 PM
aww, nobody wants my speakers? :(

ghostinhere
10-13-2008, 04:04 PM
just wanted to update the post. the bmw business cd unit has sold. i have the sub assembly and the in- car speakers still available. i'm dropping prices on these, together for 200 + shipping or if you want the subs with trim piece $100 + shipping, and the in car speakers for $100 + shipping. dont forget 3% paypal fees. please dont hesitate to ask any questions on these or feel free to shoot me an email. thanks and take care

brad

ghostinhere
10-19-2008, 07:13 PM
ok guys, havent had any bites on these so far.. i'm open to offers. throw anything ya got at me

Tufast
10-26-2008, 11:39 AM
Hell, all my stuff still sounds great, but it would be nice to have back up speakers in case anything goes. Let me dwell on it a little bit, but if you're willing to take a $100 bucks, I believe I can find some where to store em'

Treacherouss1
11-15-2008, 08:03 AM
Is the sub the same from the m5? I have a 2001 540 with the upgraded audio but I don't think I have any subs in my car.

Tufast
11-15-2008, 01:25 PM
Is the sub the same from the m5? I have a 2001 540 with the upgraded audio but I don't think I have any subs in my car.

If you got the upgraded stereo, I think you should have the subs as well. Look in your trunk at the bottom of the rear deck. It shoud drop down about 4" & cover the entire deck. if you removed the fabric covered trim panel, you will see the subs' enclosure. They are not huge subs inside, but sufficient. I added 2 10" p2s w/300w Punch amp for a little extra low notes.

ganesht
12-14-2008, 07:11 AM
if you dont mind me asking, how much did you get for the cd unit?