PDA

View Full Version : Hello..it's me...

Joe Dirt
10-14-2008, 03:16 PM
Been a while since I've posted here (kinda sez something about the car) but I have been reading it for sometime now. NOW, though, I do have a question. This is about my daughter's 1995 525i. The cruise control stopped working. At the time of death all ity would do is click whether she was using it or not. I just disconnected it but if there is a simple fix or if this is a simple replacement, I was thinking maybe I could do that instead of buying her an iphone and getting trapped in a 2 year contract and paying essentially for a set of Bilstien shocks and struts with installation and have enough left over for a nice tranny fluid change and oil change and then some. Thoughts? Comments?:)

Acschnitzer90
10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
i wouldnt get her the iphone. I would spend the money on the car. the fuse for cruise control. if you look on the left side of the car you will notice that there is a fuse box, or maybe it could be the little gear that pulls the wire. you shpuld take it apart and se if is that. But dont buy her the iphone.