PDA

View Full Version : OEM M5 subwoofer cover for sale

wolf888
10-17-2008, 06:37 PM
I`ve for sale OEM subwoofer COVER from e39 M5-2001 for sale. subwoofer in great condition free from any damage!!

wolf888
10-17-2008, 06:39 PM
I`ve for sale OEM subwoofer from e39 M5-2001 for sale. subwoofer in great condition free from any damage!!

pics including! This is ONLY COVER for subwoofer not all unit!!!

PropellerHead
10-17-2008, 08:41 PM
pics including!Thats the same Nokia subwoofer system as in an E39 540 with premium audo. The M Audio subs in every US M5 sold are two individual units that hang from the rear deck like this:
http://bmwtips.com/tipsntricks/M%20audio%20upgrade%20review_files/done.jpg

wolf888
10-17-2008, 09:21 PM
Thats the same Nokia subwoofer system as in an E39 540 with premium audo. The M Audio subs in every US M5 sold are two individual units that hang from the rear deck like this:
http://bmwtips.com/tipsntricks/M%20audio%20upgrade%20review_files/done.jpg

Actually what you try to say is LOUDSPEAKER- some people call it subwoofer !! but I`m selling subwoofer - actually subwoofer cover! You always can open a ReaLOM site and check it out!

PropellerHead
10-19-2008, 07:28 AM
Actually what you try to say is LOUDSPEAKER- some people call it subwoofer !! but I`m selling subwoofer - actually subwoofer cover! You always can open a ReaLOM site and check it out!If you're selling only a cover, that's much different- and cheaper- than an electronic component as originally advertised. And that's the real point: You're not actually selling what you said you are. We want to make sure any potential buyers know what they're really being offered.

wolf888
10-19-2008, 10:21 AM
If you're selling only a cover, that's much different- and cheaper- than an electronic component as originally advertised. And that's the real point: You're not actually selling what you said you are. We want to make sure any potential buyers know what they're really being offered.

Yep.I`m selling only cover ! all potential buyers can see PICS what I`m selling!