I need some help finding this [Archive] - Bimmerfest - BMW Forums

: I need some help finding this

10-18-2008, 12:32 PM
I have a 82 320i. It's not idleing right because this part needs replaced. I'm not sure what this thing is called. the fuel injector pump bolts to it Here are some picture of what I'm looking for. If you know what this is please let me know. If you know were i can get one.... Any info will be helpful


10-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Is that a 1.8? If so I have what you need + the larger AFM from a 2.0!