PDA

View Full Version : M3 Clubs in my area

DC_topher
12-04-2008, 10:57 AM
I've tried googling it with relatively no success... are there local M3 "clubs" in the DC area? Like people who get together, find fun roads to drive, exchage maint tips, etc? I just bought a '98 M3 - Estoril Blue w/ 80k miles on it... it came with clear corners, but I jumped on CL and traded them out for ambers. Made the exchange with another M3 owner on the side of the road, and the idea just burrowed in my head that it would be fun to do stuff like that on a regular basis.

Bruce
12-04-2008, 12:02 PM
bmwcca.org National Capitol Chapter

/thread

edgar620
12-04-2008, 12:03 PM
I lived over there during the summer but not anymore. Sorry

Mpressivv
12-23-2008, 12:07 AM
why dont you start your own club its easy get on bimmer forums register then go to regional areas california, mid west, eastcoast etc. find gtg's get togethers and check out what happening in your neighborhood start going to local hangouts. its pretty easy. we have a car club in southern california of pure bimmers we do track events, dyno days, cruises, car shows and most of all gtg's it takes awhile but gets fun in the process. we are looking to expand our club. we are in california, arizona, we are called TEAM GERMAN ASSAULT CAR CLUB

e30e
12-23-2008, 11:47 PM
why dont you start your own club its easy get on bimmer forums register then go to regional areas california, mid west, eastcoast etc. find gtg's get togethers and check out what happening in your neighborhood start going to local hangouts. its pretty easy. we have a car club in southern california of pure bimmers we do track events, dyno days, cruises, car shows and most of all gtg's it takes awhile but gets fun in the process. we are looking to expand our club. we are in california, arizona, we are called TEAM GERMAN ASSAULT CAR CLUB

x2 what he said (although I've never heard of this club in Arizona.)

Search regional areas on this site and BFC, you'll find something.