PDA

View Full Version : **special thanks !!!!

512high
12-10-2008, 12:18 PM
As a new member, i want to give a "thanks" to member "rdc', for his help with installing HID lights for my 95' bmw 525i. I purchased a 55 watt kit from www.ddmtuning.com for my low beams, and purchased their "bow3" module(to can cancel out, bulb out warning on dash) it did not work on my car as well. I read his options to remove this from dash, and followed the one using a resistor, to remove the warning on dash......IT WORKED OUT PERFECT !!!! He was nice enough to return all my e-mails, etc.

I hope i have continued luck with these.....by the way my experience with ddmtuning, has been A1,,wish you all a happy holiday season !! Good to know there are still good people out there !

rdc
12-10-2008, 12:40 PM
As a new member, i want to give a "thanks" to member "rdc', for his help with installing HID lights for my 95' bmw 525i. I purchased a 55 watt kit from www.ddmtuning.com for my low beams, and purchased their "bow3" module(to can cancel out, bulb out warning on dash) it did not work on my car as well. I read his options to remove this from dash, and followed the one using a resistor, to remove the warning on dash......IT WORKED OUT PERFECT !!!! He was nice enough to return all my e-mails, etc.

I hope i have continued luck with these.....by the way my experience with ddmtuning, has been A1,,wish you all a happy holiday season !! Good to know there are still good people out there !

Thanks,
You just made my day. :)

CarDriver
12-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Sweet :beerchug: