PDA

View Full Version : Selling my baby.. maybe

MR535iOH
12-19-2008, 12:43 AM
Alright I have a 1990 BMW 535i Automatic With 234XXX on it. First off I am not exactly sure when i want to sell it but i do know that i want to get rid of it when i find something first. But I want to at least see if someone would want it. It has AC Schnitzer Type 1 Rims. The car comes with a Aftermarket MOMO Steering Wheel but I do have the Original Steering wheel. Overall the engine is in amazing condition, all besides the head gasket which is getting Replaced in a week. It has brand new Fusion HRI Performance Tires which are no longer made, they are amazing in the snow and great in hot weather. Its Apline White with Beige Leather Interior with a Wood panel finish. It has an aftermarket 10 Disc CD Player in the back. Overall Exterior wise its good for its age besides the front bumper cover where a Raccoon family desided to run out in front of me and i hit 4 of them. I have the replacement bumper cover sitting in my garage just waiting to scrap up some cash to have it painted.I love my car i really do but due to the fact that i am in school and have 3 jobs to pay for school i need something better.

Now i really do hate to have to sell this car later down the road but, the time has come. I am going into my third year and have decided i need more money for school. I love my E34 and want to keep her so bad however most likey do keep in mind i will be trying to get rid of her by time Spring of 09. If anyone has any quesitions let me know. I will answer them as clearly as i can.

Tim

priceman14
12-19-2008, 02:43 PM
do u still have the stock rims? how much would you want for them?

i MIGHT be getting an e34 in the near future so im just inquiring, not really seriously interested im buying until i actually have the car ,haha

MR535iOH
12-19-2008, 11:43 PM
I don't have the stock rims. All i have are the AC Schnizter Rims that the car came with.