PDA

View Full Version : M5 Bumpers Front & Rear

jaym540i
12-22-2008, 12:40 AM
I am interested in obtaining the M5 front and rear bumpers for my 540i and wanted to know the folllowing:

1.)Can I obtain the Entire body kit meaning the retrofit kit part # 51719061649? When I look up this part number nothing comes up for it through any of the BMW parts site. If it is available then where can I get it from?

2.) If there are no OEM kits available then which aftermarket M5 kit would one suggest? I am lookikng for really good quality and well crafted product. I want it to look like what the factory would have produced for the vehilce.

Regards,

Jay

bimmer dot info
12-22-2008, 08:20 AM
If you are trying to get the kit from an online retailer you will need to call or email them so they can see if they can get you the part.

mikes95540i
12-22-2008, 07:41 PM
You can try www.bavauto.com www.turnermotorsport.com www.bdweb6847j.bluedomino.com/e34.html (Abrahams Motorsport - E28 - -E34 Products) www.autohausaz.com www.*************

You should be able to find what you are looking for through one of these places, their are more sources out their but that list should get you started.

rdc
12-23-2008, 05:22 AM
Call Patrick at BMA in CA. Google for contact information. They can get about anthing available for BMWs.

v8bimmer
01-07-2009, 01:56 PM
bavauto.com has a nicely fitting good constructed m5 front and rear bumper kit. But still more expensive than i think it is worth. And as far as i know of it is not painted either. good luck

CarDriver
01-08-2009, 06:55 AM
You can get an M5 style full body kit in fiberglass for around 700 bucks, it will include front and rear bumpers and side skirts. search Google for "M5 style full body kit". You will find several places that have them. Keep in mind that most all I have seen do not have the cut outs for side marker lights and some of the kits will need to be modified to install the OEM fog lights.

Be sure you ask all of this to the vendor before you buy. Be sure to ask about mounting / installation if you have not done this type of mod before. Some aftermarket bumpers are just a molded fiberglass shell with no pre drilled holes or brackets and you have to figure out how to mount it yourself.