PDA

View Full Version : Suspension Kits?

dletts
03-20-2009, 02:57 PM
I am looking for a front-end suspension kit for my 80 320i. Does one exist? For that matter I also would be interested in a rear-end kit. But first the front-end. This is my first post, so hello to all and I hope someone can help me out.

JetSetBen
07-29-2009, 07:51 AM
Try Bavauto.com. Thay have some good stuff. SAk them about doing the rear. You will need to modify the suspension carrier so that you don't get too much neg camber. Good luck.

GCe21
09-28-2009, 03:55 PM
vacmotorsports.com has a front adn rear sway kit for e21's bavauto is good people too. try some strut bars

edkwong8
11-02-2009, 02:15 PM
hey . ive got a set of bilstein shocks and springs and sway bar for a 1983 e21 . If you are interested email me back and i can send you pictures. edkwong8@yahoo.com.

77 320i
11-12-2009, 07:13 PM
as far as suspension parts go i have not found a "ton" of suspension parts for the e21...in a discussion with the folks over at ireland engineering (http://www.iemotorsport.com/) i discovered that they sell a very common sense "kit" (i don't think they call it a kit however!) . . . as you may know most "modern" cars have adjustment in the rear end suspension that allows for a positive and negative adjustment in the rear end...

i had a over steering problem with my '77 320i and found that most of the bushing were badly worn and the corrected a lot of the problem...i have also discovered that the rear sway bar and the front for that matter has traditionally been "beefed up" with slightly larger diameter sway bars which is on my to-do-list...of course a good set of coil-over wouldn't hurt either . . . ;)