PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: No hauling ass or trying to show off! Lets drive as one big group

synenergy52
04-17-2009, 09:58 AM
Let's have a productive grouping of cars and lets merge successfully with all caravans. Last year I'm sure a lot of you remember that people prematurely left the parking lot and sped off racing towards Santa Barbara. Much of the experience is the drive with all the cars. Take your time, this isn't a race :thumbup:

As someone else mentioned we should have a couple cars block the street then have all Bimmers pour out of the parking lot at once. I'd also recommend block the exits until everyone gets in there cars and is ready to exit the lot. Otherwise we'll have pockets of cars speeding off.

slixx1320
04-17-2009, 11:17 AM
It's good to drive in caravan's but then there's always that one idiot who think's his car is the "Fast and the Furious"!

leeor
04-17-2009, 03:17 PM
yea, dont be driving ur m6 and try to race the m6 next to you cuz u have the same hp. unless your turbo'ed out then it just takes out all the fun. lol

just a nice drive, lsat year i realized people were all over the pllace rushing to no where...!