PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Milano Beige in person?

BMR2009
04-20-2009, 07:38 PM
Is this color just too much, or is it a nice pep over the Cashmere?

Thoughts appreciated.

briansbimmer
05-09-2009, 06:24 AM
I have not seen but very hard to get. As of May 7th 1 Milano Beige on east coast at a dealer in New Jersey....no sports package which is a must for me. 1 on the way and same thing...no sports package. I did see the Cashmere on a dealers lot...sweet. I chose Mineral White...my second choice. My trade is a 05 545i that is dark blue. I'll never have a black or dark blue car again. If you want black you have plenty of choices and can get the car you want in a few days. My dealer had to get this Mineral White from another dealer that it was to go to and they did not want to give it up. It is fully loaded and the other dealer had it built for their demo. Everything except the night vision which I did not want anyway. BMW of Sterling worked hard to get it and really came through for me. It is at the VPC in New Jersey and is being re-routed VA.

07X3platinum
05-15-2009, 08:21 AM
I agree with you. The Mineral White and Cashmere colors are the two nicest ones for the 7 series.

tarkanc
07-14-2009, 07:48 AM
be careful for minarel white.
they can reach that color only in the factory.
this is 19th day i m waiting that they paint bumper

briansbimmer
03-09-2010, 04:33 AM
BMR2009, How is the Melano Beige holding up for you? Color was my first choice but settled for Mineral White. Finally, weren't you thinking about selling your car at some point? How did that go?

BMR2009
03-10-2010, 07:03 PM
I did an "in-and-out" on my LS460L to capture my cost basis for tax reasons.

I am very happy with the Milano. In fact, I am pleased to report it's not a clean all the time color so car washes are less frequent. I love the combo of the saddle and Milano. Many great comments by people walking by the car when I'm getting out or in. Personally, I think the car would look better with a brilliant silver wheel. I plan to go there as soon as I figure out the ride compromise from going to a 19 to a 21.

I can always find my car in a lot of others. And for me, having had several silver and white cars, I wanted something unique.

Have no regrets, the white is gorgeous, and you should be very pleased. That was one of my choices as well.