PDA

View Full Version : Bimmerfest Poll - what should I do?

teuflin
04-22-2009, 03:51 PM
This year would be my 3rd Bimmerfest. I really really really want to go (and I'd be driving down in the Bay Bimmerz (Nor Cal) Caravan from Pleasanton / Gilroy like my previous two Bimmerfests). But here's my problem: I'm out of money! (I started grad school this year) I have to spend a bunch of money on my BMW to get it ready for Bimmerfest, so here are my two options - which do you think I should do??

Option one: drive my black 2001 Tacoma (my other baby) to Bimmerfest and spend no money getting the BMW out

Option two: spend the $389 to register BMW (right now it's on a PNO in storage), $400 on absolutely necessary front tires, and be able to drive the car not only to Bimmerfest, but the rest of the year

:dunno:

6 Brit
04-22-2009, 04:21 PM
save your money...
I thought about dumping a bunch of cash into my car for the show but realized I would do nicer things to it if i took my time with it so don't rush, the truck will probably be more comfortable on the drive anyway =)

Keith
04-22-2009, 07:58 PM
Take the truck and enjoy yourself down there not having to stress about the "bank" you just spent.
Next year baby, next year! :thumbup:

We'll go for a few drives this summer on the coast to make up for not driving the M-Coupe to Bimmerfest 10, cool! ;)

MrAdam
04-27-2009, 08:42 AM
I see it as, you have to register it some time... and if you need tires you need tires. either way your going to spend the money.
C'mon... C'mon!!!!! :rofl: