PDA

View Full Version : Afternoon caraval from South Bay to Bimmerfest May1st

Ashleigh
04-25-2009, 12:33 PM
Hello, unfortunately I cannot make the a.m. caravan from the South Bay on May 1st. I am SO disappointed and bummed about that.:mad::cry: So, I am looking for others who are in the same situation as I am who would like to do an afternoon caravan to Santa Barbara. I will be available to leave around 2:oo p.m. Anyone else interested in joining please contact me and we can chose a specific time and meeting place. I also saw another thread someone posted about starting a P.M. caravan. My direct e-mail address is XoxoGinjointXoXo@aol.com or send a message here.:hi:

SE5spd
04-25-2009, 08:35 PM
PM sent :thumbup:

Ashleigh
04-27-2009, 06:40 PM
...hard to believe there are not more people who want to caravan in the afternoon!:dunno:

G-Man02
04-30-2009, 12:17 PM
For an awesome drive to BF, take SH 25 south out of Gilroy, make sure you gas up before you leave Hollister, no services on the road for next 80 miles. There is very little traffic on 25, it is a road that will make you grin ear to ear, lots of twisties. When you reach the SH 198 junction, turn right and about 15 miles later you'll be back on the 101.

G-Man

Ashleigh
04-30-2009, 07:34 PM
Thanks G-man,

I'll run that by the other people driving with me & see if they want to do that route.:roundel: