PDA

View Full Version : I see our new member, "Thewaxtest", just want to say welcome!

Guest84
03-15-2002, 08:29 AM
:thumb:

thewaxtest
03-15-2002, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the introduction, Rip. We're taking a few moments to review the threads and will eventually start trying to help if we can!

Nice looking board, looking forward to contributing whenever possible.

-Steve

98 528i

thewaxtest
03-15-2002, 11:30 AM
Here's what we have in store for everyone:

1) I've been working with my crew for the past 2 months on publishing our very first Wax Test magazine. It's going to be over 50 pages, full color, no advertising, printed on high quality "European" style paper. This has been hard work, and we're trying to include all sorts of great info in it (more detail on the products and tests, etc).

2) The site is down because we're archiving the data, rebuilding the site, designing new tests, and preparing to make the site more interactive/user friendly.

3) I can't honestly give an exact time when the site will be up, but I'm hoping we'll have it ready by early April. All of us at thewaxtest.org have regular jobs, so we're doing the best we can but we have a lot on our plates.

4) We'll be offering memberships to our reports (price not yet determined), and you'll get The Wax Test 2002, plus your choice of a few "auxillary" reports. We're working on: Leather Care Tests, Tire Dressing Tests, Wheel Cleaner Tests, Glass Cleaner Tests, etc. We have a lot of great tests in the works, and they'll be available to everyone once we're ready to go.

Hope this info helps clear things up. Rest assured we're trying our hardest to get everything up and running as soon as possible. But, we learned one important thing from our first site: rushing usually sacrifices accuracy and quality, so we're crossing all of our T's and dotting all of our I's this time around! :-)