PDA

View Full Version : Just got back home from Bimmerfest!

synenergy52
05-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah kind of early, I had people with me and they had to do things. Great time, wish I could of met some of you. When I arrived to the LA Caravan it was already time to roll out.

PS-who was the young lady in the Estoril Blue M3 Convertible? We got matching rides :) Had fun driving with you on the 101.

Thanks to the Bimmerfest crowd for having the event. Jon S. was right, couldn't have been a more GORGEOUS day. Fantastic!!

I'm gonna post up pics soon.

leeor
05-02-2009, 04:51 PM
damn straight! i just got home too! it was a good day, weather was GREAT!

took a bit time to get the LA caravan together, especially the egoistic people who looked at me as if im crazy for asking them to roll...

oh well, i had a great time, LA had some sick ass whips... the fest itself had some great cars... and location was great.

next time the caravan will be planned out better, i learned my mistakes :) it was my first time!

beholdmywords
05-02-2009, 05:04 PM
meet up the Caravan @ 101 & 23 freeway.., it was awesome.., the moment I've been waiting for, 101's was blanketed by Bimmerssss'.., next time we should just use the two right lanes..so other cars can pass through..., anyone have a pic's of the caravan on 101 please uploaded soon...

agouraM5
05-02-2009, 05:57 PM
JON... great choice of the Polo Club!! What a lawn and what a location with the mountains in the background and the ocean to the front... I wish my lawn looked that good!?!

Great 10th Anniversary Event!!! Thanks for all the hard work to make it happen. Let's go back there next year too.

synenergy52
05-02-2009, 06:32 PM
Yeah it sucks that I heard cars at redline merging onto the freeway.. nobody wanted to wait. I kept asking the oc caravan and LA to slow down. I got to travel with a decent bunch though.

04SSHD
05-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Great Bimmerfest this year, I got home like an hour ago. I loved the venue this time!

Thanks Jon S and Thanks Turner Suspension for the e46 M suspension kit!!!!!

leeor
05-02-2009, 07:12 PM
my car floated on the lawn :D

e39major
05-02-2009, 08:12 PM
yea next year at the fest leeor youll have to put more then 2 cars together to throw this thing...it wasnt easy and it has to be planned out with everybody but overall it was good

Jon Shafer
05-02-2009, 08:24 PM
JON... great choice of the Polo Club!! What a lawn and what a location with the mountains in the background and the ocean to the front... I wish my lawn looked that good!?!

Great 10th Anniversary Event!!! Thanks for all the hard work to make it happen. Let's go back there next year too.
My pleasure!!

:supdude:

Jon Shafer
05-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Great Bimmerfest this year, I got home like an hour ago. I loved the venue this time!

Thanks Jon S and Thanks Turner Suspension for the e46 M suspension kit!!!!!

You are very welcome. Please be sure to call Will Turner at Turner Motorsports to thank him too. Quite an amazing prize from a company that couldn't attend due to other commitments! Will is a very personable guy and will speak to you himself if you call...

04SSHD
05-02-2009, 08:35 PM
You are very welcome. Please be sure to call Will Turner at Turner Motorsports to thank him too. Quite an amazing prize from a company that couldn't attend due to other commitments! Will is a very personable guy and will speak to you himself if you call...

Will do, Thanks again for the great event Jon!

tmba2002
05-02-2009, 08:41 PM
This was my first fest, had a great time. Arrived at around noon because I had other things that had to get done this morning. My son and I had a great time. Thanks Jon and all the sponsors, will definitely be there next year.

E36 Phantom
05-02-2009, 11:53 PM
The Polo Club blows the fairgrounds out of the water. PERFECT location, Jon. Everything about this show was a step up from the last one - and that's saying something! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now if you can just get me the contact info for those cheerleaders............:D :rofl:

synenergy52
05-03-2009, 12:00 AM
LOL @ Phantom. Hey dude do you have pics of you and your jag at bmrfest? dude i didnt see you and didnt think to call you. my bad. Perhaps next time.

KiasuChick
05-03-2009, 02:20 AM
thanks Jon & everyone for the great day. had fun in my little black m roadster with the LA caravan!! my 4th and best bimmerfest yet!

synenergy52
05-03-2009, 02:46 AM
yeah i think you were in one of my pictures kiasu.

daragez
05-03-2009, 03:34 AM
looks you had a lot of fun!....post the pics. we want to see them!....

notmportant
05-03-2009, 11:52 PM
This years Bimmerfest was AWESOME!!! Great job to all involved with putting it on.:thumbup: This was my third and by far favorite one so far. I already can't wait until next year. Aside from the car unexpectedly overheating in the Ross parking lot, making me miss the caravan so I could go across the street to cool the car down, it was a great day.