PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks!

euroe28m5
05-02-2009, 08:52 PM
To Jon and company for putting on a fantastic show for Bimmerfest "10".....and it was a perfect 10!!! Perfect weather, venue, orginization, location, and most of all the scenery. I don't know how you guys do it, but it just gets better every year. Great job, guys you really pulled off the best one yet.

thaichi808
05-02-2009, 08:58 PM
+1! Mahalos to all da ohana from Bimmerfest for another killer Fest. Da new venue was insane and you folks raised da bar once again. Can't wait till next year.

aloha,
thaichi808

freethrowdunk
05-02-2009, 09:35 PM
+1! Had a blast.

P.S. I saw your beast on State street Thaichi, around 3 or 4 ....you might remember.

MB330
05-02-2009, 10:07 PM
+3! Thank You, Jon! :thumbup:
You are shaman!
You did talk to weather ppl.
Was nice to meet you in person this time.

SikMindz
05-02-2009, 11:21 PM
+4!

First Bimmerfest but definitely not the last! A+++ job to all organizers!

synenergy52
05-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Yup. Definitely and ultimately TOTALLY awesome. One of the best days I've ever had. Thanks Bimmerfest Team

jaws
05-03-2009, 12:18 AM
Bimmerfest was mind blowing.I enjoyed all of it,shoot i was so excited that i couldn't sleep the day before...I made the la caravan and it was great.I can't wait for next year

SnickerZ
05-03-2009, 12:57 AM
Kudos to Jon and his team for a fantastic event!

This was my Bimmerfest, as well. Had a great time and the friend I brought along already asked when the next event is.

leeor
05-03-2009, 04:23 AM
had a good time as well! till some "boss" was giving me additude for no apparent reason! (i was pointing at his golf kart cuz it was hovering :P)

Bill-SD
05-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Great job Jon :thumbup: You outdo yourself every year! Karen and I had a great time as usual :)

SBA850CSi
05-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Jon & his staff definitely outdid themselves this year! There is an incredible amount of work involved making this event happen. It is definitely appreciated. Definitely the best Bimmerfest so far. Can't wait until next year. Thank again.

6 Brit
05-04-2009, 10:06 AM
fun...next time I am parking out front 20 bucks is a lot of money to park my car

Bmwcat
05-04-2009, 11:48 AM
Thanks to Jon and all, we had a great time. :thumbup:

Bill-SD
05-04-2009, 12:30 PM
I'm surprised that people have a problem with the entry fee :dunno: Actually I'm not that surprized...people complain about it every year. I mean $20 is $20 but come on. If you can't afford $20 to be part of this event, maybe you should stay home and look at the pictures online :tsk:

04SSHD
05-04-2009, 12:43 PM
fun...next time I am parking out front 20 bucks is a lot of money to park my car

consider the cost of renting out the polo field, paying for all the staff to be there to guide and direct traffic, the cost of renting all the chairs and booths, the cost of paying security guards, the cost of having CHP and the Sheriff's there to help with traffic flow and to keep people inline, the cost of repairing any damage that may have occured to the grass by having this event here, and the cost of getting trophies made, and having staff there to sell shirts, etc.

The entry fee doesn't just go into someones pocket, it goes to pay for the facilites that we used that hosted the event. It covers the operational costs, and pays the people that were working there. It pays for the advertisement that was used, and it pays for the good time that we all had.

If $20 is too much to ask then park your car outside and walk in.

sailwind
05-04-2009, 01:21 PM
I agree. Best Bimmerfest to date. I hope the Polo grounds invite us back next year.

6 Brit
05-04-2009, 03:30 PM
consider the cost of renting out the polo field, paying for all the staff to be there to guide and direct traffic, the cost of renting all the chairs and booths, the cost of paying security guards, the cost of having CHP and the Sheriff's there to help with traffic flow and to keep people inline, the cost of repairing any damage that may have occured to the grass by having this event here, and the cost of getting trophies made, and having staff there to sell shirts, etc.

The entry fee doesn't just go into someones pocket, it goes to pay for the facilites that we used that hosted the event. It covers the operational costs, and pays the people that were working there. It pays for the advertisement that was used, and it pays for the good time that we all had.

If $20 is too much to ask then park your car outside and walk in.

eff off I am not rich and I don't live in Santa Barbara
I am sure it was expensive for them...not my problem
I said I had a good time! jesus christ! and that next year I will be parking outside just to make people like you happy...don't worry your pretty little head about it

I would have liked to see less 3 series there but whatever I guess they are popular. Couple nice classic sixers and I loved the 2002 turbo (the white one)

But I will be jumping the fence if I have to next year =) I work too hard for too little to be paying $20 for a car show:dunno:

Bill-SD
05-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Wow...

04SSHD
05-04-2009, 03:51 PM
To each their own, I'm not rich and I am sure many of the people attending are not either. If you think $20 is bad...find out what the vendors pay to sponsor the event, or the car clubs to get up front parking, or the early birds pay to get in before 9am.

I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but there is a reason for the cost. Putting this event together obviously cost money and it's certainly not free.

6 Brit
05-04-2009, 04:19 PM
everyone was explaining their likes and dislikes about the event
lay off please