PDA

View Full Version : Anyone find spiders in their food?

volcomnator999
05-02-2009, 10:09 PM
So i got a ciabatta sandwich and my friend got the salad.....i had taken 2 bites out of the sandwich when she says....."OMG spider!" and points to my tray and sure enough i have a dead spider laying on its back inside the tray. I went back and told the lady who had sold it to me that i had a spider in my tray, and switched it for a hotdog instead. So my friend who had found the spider was super paranoid about a spider being in her salad (shes scared of spiders lol). She checks her salad and nothing.....i finish my hotdog and BAM she screams and jumps and says there's a spider in her try also...and i took and sure enough...a live spider. so we just threw it away. i thought maybe it crawled in or something but the spider was crawling underneath the salad.....so yeah just wondering if anyone else found spiders in their trays haha

SikMindz
05-02-2009, 10:18 PM
I didn't but I didn't look that close. I have to hand it to whoever was cooking though- the food was awesome compared to anything I've had at other car show evARRR!!

Besides...spiders = protein. :)

volcomnator999
05-02-2009, 10:27 PM
i didnt really like the food....it was ok. later i seen on the other side of the field that they had tri-tip sandwiches...damn! should of gotten that instead haha

p8ntballtwin
05-02-2009, 11:51 PM
That sandwich was pretty good... not gonna lie. And as far as spiders go, i opened my door and inside of the jam i found a Huge spider!!! its no longer with us today; just resting on the polo fields haha

Christian915
05-03-2009, 08:01 AM
My Z4 was parked with the top down and when I got back to it there was a few spider webs formed around the shifter area.

OH FO SHO
05-03-2009, 08:04 PM
My Z4 was parked with the top down and when I got back to it there was a few spider webs formed around the shifter area.

your car is awesome :thumbup: