PDA

View Full Version : Bimmerfest Video Thread

Jon Shafer
05-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Please post links to your vids here!

How 'bout them BMW cheerleaders we had...

:thumbup:

e39 dave
05-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Hey Jon,
Great Meet! What production company were they from and were they shooting for TV show??
Dave L.

Jon Shafer
05-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Hey Jon,
Great Meet! What production company were they from and were they shooting for TV show??

Glad you liked the show! :)

Believe it or not, they were hired of BMWAG (Germany) to shoot a full-feature documentary of Bimmerfest 2009.

Did you see the crane they had in the SE corner of the field? That was for the aerial shots of the event...

MalibuMafiaV
05-03-2009, 01:15 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/MalibuMafiaV/th_MVI_3125.jpg (http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i32/MalibuMafiaV/?action=view&current=MVI_3125.flv)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXP5f6toEPk

leeor
05-03-2009, 01:19 PM
haha yea they were at the la caravan i believe, they emailed me in regaurds to coming and i saw a tiny film crew... lets see what happens with the documentary .. :)

wag-zhp
05-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Glad you liked the show! :)

Believe it or not, they were hired of BMWAG (Germany) to shoot a full-feature documentary of Bimmerfest 2009.

Did you see the crane they had in the SE corner of the field? That was for the aerial shots of the event...
I'm so bummed out... One of them left a business card on my windshield or under the wiper blade but it fell down into the cowl and i didn't see it until later on the way home. (Which is another story in itself. I hit some road debris and it destroyed my left front wheel well and under-body covering.) Anyway, on the back of the card was a handwritten note asking me to call the person. They wanted to use my car in the film production. I called later to see if perhaps they just needed authorization to use some footage that they took, and found out that they wanted to form several cars in a circle for the closing shot. :bawling:

Outstanding event, Jon! It was nice to meet you in person. It was great to see you out shooting photos and enjoying yourself. Fantastic venue!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

AndrewZ
05-03-2009, 02:18 PM
I'm so bummed out.....

You were there? :mad:

Wished I could have met you. Hopefully next year.:thumbup:

00-bmw-328i
05-03-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm so bummed out... One of them left a business card on my windshield or under the wiper blade but it fell down into the cowl and i didn't see it until later on the way home. (Which is another story in itself. I hit some road debris and it destroyed my left front wheel well and under-body covering.) Anyway, on the back of the card was a handwritten note asking me to call the person. They wanted to use my car in the film production. I called later to see if perhaps they just needed authorization to use some footage that they took, and found out that they wanted to form several cars in a circle for the closing shot. :bawling:

Outstanding event, Jon! It was nice to meet you in person. It was great to see you out shooting photos and enjoying yourself. Fantastic venue!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

does the card tell u where you will be able to see the video at.....cause they gave me a website but i cant really find anything...and they were filming my car for a lil bit

imz4n
05-03-2009, 04:25 PM
They said it would be ready in August. http://www.bmw-web.tv/en/channel/new

wag-zhp
05-03-2009, 09:47 PM
You were there? :mad:

Wished I could have met you. Hopefully next year.:thumbup:
Yep. I would have liked to have met you too. We need to wear nametags or something with our screen names. I recognized Jon and his car, Chad's Jag, and Scott's 135 race car, but everyone else was just another bimmer enthusiast in a sea of beautiful cars.

wag-zhp
05-03-2009, 09:52 PM
does the card tell u where you will be able to see the video at.....cause they gave me a website but i cant really find anything...and they were filming my car for a lil bit
No, the card on my car was from the casting director and she didn't know when the final product would be ready. She said she liked my car because it was the only red Z4 that she saw at the show. I really wish I had seen the card before we left. :( Hopefully your car will make it into the video.

00-bmw-328i
05-04-2009, 12:49 AM
lol i hope soo ..they were filming me for quite a bit on the cruise when i was on the freeway they kept on tell me to pull up next to them.......but i just hope i make it on there would be kinda dope.....i didnt really see that many cars like mine ......i have a helrot red e46 .....idk is that like a rare color i barley see them