PDA

View Full Version : Last Visited Info

Ack
07-29-2003, 07:52 AM
This is an interesting little peice of info. I noticed that it showed that the last time I visited was yesterday at 6:40 PM. The strange thing is that I was at a softball game and my housemate was at the gym. There is no way I could've been online at this time.

My question is this, has anyone else noticed or even payed attention to this? I'm just wondering b/c no one else I know has access to my account but I know that this info is accurate. As I type this, it shows that the last time I was on was at 8:45 am.

I haven't noticed anything odd or even someone else posting under my name. It just seems odd to me that I was "online" yesterday at 6:40 when I know I wasn't.

Tanning machine
07-29-2003, 08:10 AM
This is an interesting little peice of info. I noticed that it showed that the last time I visited was yesterday at 6:40 PM. The strange thing is that I was at a softball game and my housemate was at the gym. There is no way I could've been online at this time.

My question is this, has anyone else noticed or even payed attention to this? I'm just wondering b/c no one else I know has access to my account but I know that this info is accurate. As I type this, it shows that the last time I was on was at 8:45 am.

I haven't noticed anything odd or even someone else posting under my name. It just seems odd to me that I was "online" yesterday at 6:40 when I know I wasn't.

1) is it possible your roommate used the computer, and visited teh site. If you were logged in with cookies, that might have done it.

2) I've noticed that this software on a bunch of sites gets weird sometimes on the "last visited" thing.

Ack
07-29-2003, 10:26 AM
1) is it possible your roommate used the computer, and visited teh site. If you were logged in with cookies, that might have done it.

2) I've noticed that this software on a bunch of sites gets weird sometimes on the "last visited" thing.

Both of my housemates left before I did (which was around 6:30). I know what you are talking about though, I'm automatically logged in from both my work and home computers.

Thanks for the input though.

beauport
07-29-2003, 10:44 AM
I know the previous site version's time would revert to whatever time the server is on (PST?) if I wasn't logged in and the times would be off from what I expected they should be. Once I logged in the times corrected to the time zone I set.

Cowboy Bebop
07-29-2003, 12:49 PM
come on guys, check the bottom of the page... ALL TIMES ARE GMT!
so in NY you would be something like GMT-4 this time of year.

blkonblk330i
07-29-2003, 12:53 PM
Gmt!

Tanning machine
07-29-2003, 01:01 PM
Gmt!

not if you set it right.