PDA

View Full Version : Who all missed the Bimmerfest 09?

opksbmw535xi
05-10-2009, 10:31 AM
just became a member not too long ago and was to late to make the bimmerfest. :cry::cry::cry: :mad::mad: man, hopefully i can make it next year from kansas. anyone farther then kansas go this year?

reidconti
05-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Saw some Ontario plates. Also saw some NY and FL plates.

opksbmw535xi
05-10-2009, 03:41 PM
you know i think that bimmerfest should change location every year so it would be fair for everyone. like someone from NY have to travel the entire country to get to bimmerfest. Change it up

LeeDan00
05-10-2009, 11:47 PM
couldn't make it out this year but maybe next year. pictures are the next best thing i guess lol.

6 Brit
05-11-2009, 11:04 AM
you know i think that bimmerfest should change location every year so it would be fair for everyone. like someone from NY have to travel the entire country to get to bimmerfest. Change it up

That would be silly considering the person who organizes the whole thing lives in the city it is thrown every year...

oh and hello it's southern CA there is no better weather than here...

mark_m5
05-12-2009, 01:00 PM
I missed Bimmerfest this year. I was driving the opposite way (Eastbound) on 101, with the wife, to go help some in-laws move.

The freeway Westbound was a sight to behold... an endless stream of BMW's, pockets of traffic where there was nothing but BMW's... it was amazing.

I kept saying "You know, Bimmerfest was today..." to my wife.

She thought it was amusing the first 4 times :)

00-bmw-328i
05-13-2009, 04:43 AM
I missed Bimmerfest this year. I was driving the opposite way (Eastbound) on 101, with the wife, to go help some in-laws move.

The freeway Westbound was a sight to behold... an endless stream of BMW's, pockets of traffic where there was nothing but BMW's... it was amazing.

I kept saying "You know, Bimmerfest was today..." to my wife.

She thought it was amusing the first 4 times :)

lol damn dude sry bout that ..but i can just imagine wat it looked like....hopefully u will be there next year

Bmwcat
05-13-2009, 12:09 PM
you know i think that bimmerfest should change location every year so it would be fair for everyone. like someone from NY have to travel the entire country to get to bimmerfest. Change it upBimmerfest is primarily a California event...get over it, DUDE!! :rofl: