PDA

View Full Version : I did it !!!! Visited my local BMW dealer and


Ashe
12-27-2001, 03:07 PM
i did it i broke down.... I ordered an M3..... freaken 9 month wait....!!!!!! so thats like next septemeber...works out good though ( i have plans ) :cool:

Alex Baumann
12-27-2001, 03:09 PM
Congrats! Don't worry, we'll take care of you till next September :D

Ashe
12-27-2001, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Alex Baumann
Congrats! Don't worry, we'll take care of you till next September :D


hehehehe thanks :)

nate
12-27-2001, 03:35 PM
Will you buy me one too? http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/wiggle.gif

Ashe
12-27-2001, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by nate328Ci
Will you buy me one too? http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/wiggle.gif


sure what color? :)

Clem
12-27-2001, 03:39 PM
Congrats as I said before my friend. Well you do have me kicking your ass in Halo for 9 months to keep your mind off of it ;)

jw
12-27-2001, 03:49 PM
congrats! what car are you driving now?

nate
12-27-2001, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Ashe



sure what color? :)

Special Order LeMans blue please with Black Nappa leather http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/angel.gif

Mr. E
12-27-2001, 03:55 PM
When Nate turns on you Ashe, like all friends do, and stabs you to the emotional core, I'll be there to pick up the pieces, buddy (and the keys to Nate's M3). :D

Ashe
12-27-2001, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by jw
congrats! what car are you driving now?

I had a 323CI sold that a few months back


http://www.e46fanatics.com/phorum/attach/e46_offtopic/P16.jpg

Ashe
12-27-2001, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by nate328Ci


ah thats easy...let me get my checkbook out :) :D




Special Order LeMans blue please with Black Nappa leather http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/angel.gif

Ashe
12-27-2001, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Mr. E
When Nate turns on you Ashe, like all friends do, and stabs you to the emotional core, I'll be there to pick up the pieces, buddy (and the keys to Nate's M3). :D


hahahahahahaha

nate
12-27-2001, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Ashe
ah thats easy...let me get my checkbook out :) :D

Thanks! http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/kiss.gif








































I'll be waiting for it http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/squint.gif

Mr. E
12-27-2001, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by nate328Ci
Thanks! http://forums.off-topic.net/images/smilies/kiss.gifOh boy, sorry Ashe, I won't go that far for a free M3! :D :D

Ashe
12-27-2001, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Mr. E
Oh boy, sorry Ashe, I won't go that far for a free M3! :D :D


lol you guys are too funny

Guest84
12-27-2001, 04:18 PM
Congrats ashe!

Ashe
12-27-2001, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Congrats ashe!

thanks

chalkem77
12-27-2001, 04:20 PM
so when you sold your old bimmer, you did have a grand master plan after all... nice.

i'm jealous. :D

Imola Ed
12-27-2001, 05:52 PM
If the latter, it's gonna be more like 12 :(

Ashe
12-27-2001, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Imola Ed
If the latter, it's gonna be more like 12 :(

get.... ;)

Imola Ed
12-27-2001, 06:03 PM
:D