PDA

View Full Version : Roundel/BMWCCA question

SONET
08-20-2003, 12:04 AM
I was wondering if there's any way I can get a copy of the Roundel sent to my nephew every month. He wouldn't stop reading it when he was visiting. Can I sign him up with the BMWCCA or is there a way to just get the magazine sent to him? I'm not good at mailing things out otherwise I would just send him mine after I went through them each month. :eek:

Any info would be much appreciated...

--SONET

Raffi
08-20-2003, 01:35 AM
I thought you could get an affiliate membership for him, which costs less than your membership, but looking at the CCA's site, it states that affiliate members do NOT receive Roundel and must live at the same address as you. E-mail them at: questions@bmwcca.org.

SONET
08-20-2003, 01:50 AM
Thanks Raffi, I just emailed them. I don't mind paying a full membership fee for him, but I don't think their guidelines would allow him to become a member. Hopefully there is a way this can be done! :thumbup:

--SONET

SpaceMonkey
08-20-2003, 06:05 AM
Thanks Raffi, I just emailed them. I don't mind paying a full membership fee for him, but I don't think their guidelines would allow him to become a member. Hopefully there is a way this can be done! :thumbup:

--SONET
I don't see why not. You don't have to own a BMW to become a BMWCCA member. So just tell them you want to purchase a gift membership for him. :dunno:

hockeynut
08-20-2003, 07:47 AM
I became a member 2 years before purchasing my first BMW.

Tanning machine
08-20-2003, 08:30 AM

--SONET

What possible limits could there be? If it's age, just put down 18 and move on.

SpaceMonkey
08-20-2003, 09:14 AM
What possible limits could there be? If it's age, just put down 18 and move on.
Age is not on the application.

SONET
08-20-2003, 12:57 PM
Thanks for your replies folks. I also received a very nice reply from someone at BMWCCA.

It will be a nice surprise for him when he gets his membership info and first issue in the mail. :thumbup:

--SONET

in_d_haus
08-20-2003, 01:04 PM
Age doesn't matter for membership. Participation in track events requires you be 18 as of this year.

Nick325xiT 5spd
08-20-2003, 01:08 PM
And he'll be all set for that rebate whenever he gets around to buying his first. :thumbup:

Raffi
08-20-2003, 01:47 PM
And he'll be all set for that rebate whenever he gets around to buying his first. :thumbup:

:rofl: :rofl: He's already being set-up! :rofl: :rofl: