PDA

View Full Version : ACSchnitzer direct pricing (in Germany)

JetPilot
08-29-2003, 03:58 AM
Hello peeps!

I have a question for our German board members: Can any of you provide me with the German ACSchnitzer direct pricing for their products? I mean the prices they use when you go to Aachen and buy stuff from their shop (I assume they have a shop there).

I want to compare them to the Dutch BMW dealer prices and see if it is worthwhile driving up to Aachen (2 hours from my home) instead. I contacted ACS directly but they didn't want to give me the German pricing:

"Thank you for your e-mail and your interest in our products.

We would like to inform you that due to our agreements with BMW Netherlands we cannot forward you the German prices.

Nevertheless you have the possibility to visit us in Aachen and to buy
our products directly."

Input appreciated!

Alex Baumann
08-29-2003, 07:24 AM
Unfortunately, there is no online price list that I know of.

Strange is that they are telling you that they can't give you the prices, but you can show up anytime you want and shop locally. :rolleyes:

JetPilot
08-29-2003, 07:53 AM
Yeah, they don't have their prices online for the same reason they didn't want to give them to me I guess. I hope someone has access to a German catalog/pricelist and can post the pricing information :dunno:

If not I can always call them and ask for the prices for the products I'm interested in... ...in my best German ofcourse :rofl:

Alex Baumann
08-29-2003, 07:55 AM
I don't know whether they have a printed price list though. I'll be around Aachen next week. I may stop by and say them hello.

I'll park the Alpina in front of their showroom :D

JetPilot
08-29-2003, 08:15 AM
Hehe :rofl:

There is a brand new B3 (Edit: B3 3.3, not the new B3 S) in the town where I live too (at least, new for the owner, hadn't seen that car here b4). Very sweet car! But it didn't have the trademark Alpine wheels :thumbdwn: For a few days it was the fastest BM in town... ...not anymore :D

Alex Baumann
08-29-2003, 08:18 AM
Hmm pretty strange for an Alpina not having the Alpina wheels.

Congrats on your new car :thumbup:

Since you are not living far from the area, if you plan to come to Nurburgring, drop me a message. Me and some locals are going to meet there regularly.

JetPilot
08-29-2003, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the invite :thumbup: I'll keep it in mind.

Hmm pretty strange for an Alpina not having the Alpina wheels.

Congrats on your new car :thumbup:

Since you are not living far from the area, if you plan to come to Nurburgring, drop me a message. Me and some locals are going to meet there regularly.

scorpio
08-29-2003, 09:27 AM
I don't know whether they have a printed price list though. I'll be around Aachen next week. I may stop by and say them hello.

They have a printed price list. At least they had one for 01/2002. I hold it in my hands. :eeps:

The HACK
08-29-2003, 09:41 AM

Alex, can you do me a favor and pick up an extra brochure for me and send it to me? I'll pay for postage.

I'm interested in building a ACS Z4 3.0, would certainly be a lot cheaper to go around CEC wheels in N.A. to get it done...

Alex Baumann
08-29-2003, 09:45 AM
Alex, can you do me a favor and pick up an extra brochure for me and send it to me? I'll pay for postage.

I'm interested in building a ACS Z4 3.0, would certainly be a lot cheaper to go around CEC wheels in N.A. to get it done...

:thumbup:

Hack, still using your yahoo mail ? I'll send you an email.

The HACK
08-29-2003, 09:48 AM
:thumbup:

Hack, still using your yahoo mail ? I'll send you an email.

Yep. Thanks a lot buddy.

JetPilot
08-29-2003, 01:13 PM
scorpio, any chance you can scan that and post it? Or fax it to me maybe? I'd surely appreciate it.

I will try to get a hold of the Dutch BMW dealer pricelist when I go to my dealer on Wednesday to have my 2000k service done if anyone is interested.

They have a printed price list. At least they had one for 01/2002. I hold it in my hands. :eeps:

scorpio
08-29-2003, 02:36 PM
scorpio, any chance you can scan that and post it? Or fax it to me maybe? I'd surely appreciate it.

I will try to get a hold of the Dutch BMW dealer pricelist when I go to my dealer on Wednesday to have my 2000k service done if anyone is interested.

A little too thick I'm afraid (60pages), but if you want to know the price for any specific item, I'll look it up for you.

JetPilot
08-30-2003, 09:53 AM
Thanks! PM sent...

A little too thick I'm afraid (60pages), but if you want to know the price for any specific item, I'll look it up for you.

JetPilot
09-03-2003, 04:38 AM
FYI. Just back from a visit to my dealer. Comparing scorpio's 2002 German prices to my Dutch dealer prices, I can confirm that here ACS's products are ~15% more expensive. Not big enough difference for my pedal set order, but if I would be looking for more expensive stuff (wheels, body kit, trim) I would defenitely cross the border to Aachen.