PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using a BB Storm in an F01/02?

XZLR8
08-31-2009, 10:08 PM
I can get the phone to pair, but the address book won't transfer. Is there some trick or Buddhist chant that I need to know about?

advocado
09-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Strange -- I got it to work with two Storms. No problems at all. I miss the cradle though. BMW still doesn't have one to fit.

XZLR8
09-01-2009, 08:56 AM
Strange -- I got it to work with two Storms. No problems at all. I miss the cradle though. BMW still doesn't have one to fit.
Well, crap. What could I be doing wrong? What are the Bluetooth settings on the phone, i.e. "Encryption," etc.? Did it take a while to sync the first time?

Maybe I'll delete the device and try re-pairing it.

advocado
09-02-2009, 09:11 AM
I suggest deleting and trying to pair again. Mine worked perfectly with both phones on the first try.

XZLR8
09-02-2009, 07:40 PM
I suggest deleting and trying to pair again. Mine worked perfectly with both phones on the first try.
I tried that again today... several times... and the address book still won't sync. I know I have the latest BB software on my Storm, so I am not sure what it could be. I'm open to suggestions, though.

advocado
09-02-2009, 08:02 PM
I tried that again today... several times... and the address book still won't sync. I know I have the latest BB software on my Storm, so I am not sure what it could be. I'm open to suggestions, though.
Well, it's either the phone or the car (duh!). Why not go to Verizon and ask them to try and pair a Storm they have with your car. If that works, then, of course, there's a glitch in your phone. If not, go beat up on your dealer. Worth a try anyway. Good luck.

XZLR8
09-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Well, it's either the phone or the car (duh!). Why not go to Verizon and ask them to try and pair a Storm they have with your car. If that works, then, of course, there's a glitch in your phone. If not, go beat up on your dealer. Worth a try anyway. Good luck.
I'm leaving town for a few days tomorrow, but will definitely look into it when I get back. My brother has a Storm, so I may give his a try. Appreciate the help.