PDA

View Full Version : anyone have this nozzle? looks good for rinsing....


31st330i
03-23-2002, 02:13 PM
saw this on the griot's site. looks like the perfect nozzle for rinsing. I wonder if it's available anywhere else because I need some other odds and ends that griot's doesn't have (would like to one stop shop).

http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?SKUupsell=45205

ict330xi
03-23-2002, 05:32 PM
I have seen some similiar looking nozzles @ garden centers and home depot..., but not @ any of the online detailing hangouts.

P.S. Are we the only ones here on the weekends?

in_d_haus
03-23-2002, 05:40 PM
I've got it and it's great!!!

31st330i
03-23-2002, 05:45 PM
maybe it's an alpine white sedan with sport package thing..?? :thumb:

http://www.mindspring.com/~pmbenn/images/bmw-4.jpg

ict330xi
03-23-2002, 07:17 PM
Maybe we need a new "Alpine White with SP" forum? As I was reflecting on your thread about drying products it hit my why my wiper blade has fallen out of favor-lots of nooks and crannnies on the cars sides that make it all but useless except on windows, roof, hood and trunk. The sides are tough and I get impatient. Microfibers here I come.

alpinewhite325i
03-23-2002, 07:31 PM
I don't have the SP, but am I still allowed to be part of your "alpine white" club?
:cry:

31st330i
03-23-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by alpinewhite325i
I don't have the SP, but am I still allowed to be part of your "alpine white" club?
:cry:

well, okay.... but only if you do NOT have the folding rear seat backs (chassis more rigid). ;)

alpinewhite325i
03-23-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by 31st330i


well, okay.... but only if you do NOT have the folding rear seat backs (chassis more rigid). ;)

Nope...no rear folding seats.

alright..now I can be friends with the cool people!



:thumb:

ict330xi
03-23-2002, 07:54 PM
This is your pilot speaking, "this thread has been taken over by ruthless hijackers, please remain calm and stay in your seats"

Yes, of course you may join the new Alpine White with (or without) SP, but definitely without folding rear seats. :thumb:

alpinewhite325i
03-23-2002, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by ict330xi
This is your pilot speaking, "this thread has been taken over by ruthless hijackers, please remain calm and stay in your seats"

Yes, of course you may join the new Alpine White with (or without) SP, but definitely without folding rear seats. :thumb:

i guess we are the only ones here on the weekends..oh no..wait...the real hijacker has surfaced..it's you...it's you ict330xi. trying to hide behind the guise of the pilot..likely trick!

:yikes:

ict330xi
03-23-2002, 08:39 PM
Busted!:eek:

Dr. Phil
03-24-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by alpinewhite325i


i guess we are the only ones here on the weekends..oh no..wait...the real hijacker has surfaced..it's you...it's you ict330xi. trying to hide behind the guise of the pilot..likely trick!

:yikes:
:lmao: :lmao:
I think maybe those referred to as "the real hijackers" might of be doing some of that get a life stuff on Saturday:dunno:

But I for one am proud of your work here in this thread.:thumb:

alpinewhite325i
03-24-2002, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by PM 325xiT

:lmao: :lmao:
I think maybe those referred to as "the real hijackers" might of be doing some of that get a life stuff on Saturday:dunno:

But I for one am proud of your work here in this thread.:thumb:

Well..I would have been out having a life...but mom couldn't watch the boys. :mad:

So, the wife and I stayed in and I got cought up on the Fest and .org

:thumb: