PDA

View Full Version : Question on the Tranny software

Akakubi
09-08-2003, 03:05 PM
Hey folks.

My buddy has a 95 M3 Auto which shifts way to slow. Are there any good software upgrades on the market (yeah, except that one - "convert to manual"). :D

The OEM setup is just driving him nuts on the track. It shift whenever it likes, most often when you really don't need or expect. :mad:

Thanks!

ayn
09-08-2003, 04:05 PM
sorry, I think it's best to sell that car and get a manual... which was what i did... and the step is quite a bit better than the auto in the e36 m3 (tho I've only driven an auto e36m3 once for about 15 minutes, cannot say i liked it much, great car still though, but would suck for the track with the unpredictable shifts)...

--Andrew

Akakubi
09-08-2003, 04:12 PM
sorry, I think it's best to sell that car and get a manual... which was what i did... and the step is quite a bit better than the auto in the e36 m3 (tho I've only driven an auto e36m3 once for about 15 minutes, cannot say i liked it much, great car still though, but would suck for the track with the unpredictable shifts)...

--Andrew

Agree. We are doing the tranny swap this weekend for one of my friend's E36. But the M3 friend was just wondering if there was any decent upgrade before shopping for the manual. :dunno:

Thanks!