PDA

View Full Version : Most popular BMW 7er color?

asaseaban
09-28-2009, 06:54 AM
Vote for your favorite or most popular BMW 7er color.

XZLR8
09-28-2009, 12:48 PM
My favorite is Silver, obviously, but I bet Black is the most popular.

CT7er
09-28-2009, 03:05 PM
You are missing the so-called "blacks" and Moonstone marketed under BMW Individual (not that those will attract many favorites IMO).

asaseaban
09-28-2009, 03:51 PM
I excluded those colors because I don't think most people like or have them based on my limited survey from some BMW dealerships. However, people can just list their favorite color if its not on here.

LovinM6
09-28-2009, 04:39 PM
I excluded those colors because I don't think most people like or have them based on my limited survey from some BMW dealerships. However, people can just list their favorite color if its not on here.

My guess would be more that they don't know them as opposed to like them. That is understandable given the cost of the option it takes to get one of these colors which doesn't make sense for many. It would be nice if you could just pay the up-charge for these colors instead of having the color up-charge and the Individual charge as well. That really makes things "up there." I ordered Citrin and have never seen it.

Hoping it will be nice. I think I am going to be very happily surprised!

martysl
09-28-2009, 04:58 PM
please add alpine white

dm5272
10-07-2009, 01:00 PM
My guess would be more that they don't know them as opposed to like them. That is understandable given the cost of the option it takes to get one of these colors which doesn't make sense for many. It would be nice if you could just pay the up-charge for these colors instead of having the color up-charge and the Individual charge as well. That really makes things "up there." I ordered Citrin and have never seen it.

Hoping it will be nice. I think I am going to be very happily surprised!

Citrin Black is one of the BEST looking paint jobs Ive ever seen - you will be surprised LovinM6
Picture / videos/ etc... nothing can compare.
This is a Xirilic paint technology that hopefully will always be used and made more common without the huge increase in price for the option - but I guess it helps keep it exclusive.

Asaseaban...
What scientific model test did you use to make such a comment? "Citrin & Moonstone is not very popular" Your Vote list is really skewed if they are not even included. Most people have never seen a Xirilic paint job - so obviously they will choose what they purchased in their own vehicle. Your comment regarding its lack of choice may be correct, but you solidify it by excluding it from the list.

BMR2009
10-28-2009, 08:02 PM
I love that Citrin Black. I actually voted for Black, but bought Milano. I voted for the most popular color.

How hard will that be to match if it needs repainting? I'm just sayin'...

bruno787
10-29-2009, 05:12 AM
i like the 7 in black, but i still voted for cashmere silver, since its my car's color (i had no choice at time or purchase :()