BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

looking for e34, manual only, in MD

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  uksailmaker 
#1 ·
write me a line if you have any, mostly 535 and 525 are what i am looking for

#2 · (Edited)
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brx/cto/1391820265.html Not sure if it is an auto or manual. You will need to call. And you will most likely need to go outside of MD to find what you want. I do Know that Queens NY it is the E34 Haven. LOL... Almost every time I travel to Queens, I see at least four of them on the road there. Check the classifieds there (On line).

It is not that far from you, relativity speaking. I have family in Salisbury MD and drive there often

This one is a manual. http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/1396058717.html

#3 ·
thanks freind, well i did look into Ny and nj and they have a few

but there is no way i am getting it from there, ****ty roads and abused cars

down south is where the gems are :)

i have seen '89 525i 5spd w 300k on the dot at the auction, ran like champ, for few hundred bucks ,
in pa aucto auction,

#4 · (Edited)
thanks freind, well i did look into Ny and nj and they have a few

but there is no way i am getting it from there, ****ty roads and abused cars

down south is where the gems are :)

i have seen '89 525i 5spd w 300k on the dot at the auction, ran like champ, for few hundred bucks ,
in pa aucto auction,
Any Car is only as good as the owner and how well they are taken care of, $hitty roads or not.

Just keep in mind that even under the best of conditions, shocks, struts, control arms, bushings and possibly strut mounts will never last over 80K and you will be hard pressed to find an E34 below 100K

Let me add that I do understand your thought process on the issue. Just do not limit yourself if you do not have to.

PS. Both my cars came from NY and they are in excelent shape. But then, I take great care of my babies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

#6 ·
I have a One owner 99,000 mile 535i 5 speed. This car is 9 out of 10. I have a
home / office so milage is low and verified with paperwork.

Invoice for every bit of work from day one. All work at dealership.

New in last 10k miles
Clutch etc $1200,
Water Pump, radiator, term, belts etc $1150,
Exhaust and Muffler,
Rubber around windows replaced

New in last 2k miles
60k service
Struts,
Brake pads,
98 540i 17 inch wheels and new tires
Battery
gear shift knob
Painted
New driver seat

Over $6,000 spent in last 10k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.