PDA

View Full Version : 22in Donz Wheels local Fl preferred

odvious
10-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Like the title says I have a set of Donz wheels off my BMW 745 LI I traded. I've been holding on to them for about 7 mo. They are Donz 3 piece 22" with Continetal Sport Contact 2 Tires F 265/30/22 R 295/25/22 the tires alone where 475.00 ea. They need one tire wife drove with low air and the sidewall cracked and all the air leaked out the tire was only a month old. The other rear has about 800 miles on it. It was replaced for the same reason they were NOT!!! driven on with no air the two fronts have about 8,000 miles. The cost of the rims where 1,500 ea. Donz doesn't make them anymore in a 3 piece. A comparable wheel would be their Sabatini by Donz. They where custom made and color matched with BMW black. So the total package was around 8k. I'm not looking for anything close to that I'll take 2,000 OBO!!!! Their just being dust catchers. I took a quick pic with my phone if you are interested in better pics PM me. I would rather have a local sale If you want them shipped I'll need some help figuring out how to get it donehttp://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/TheReefKeeper/photo-5.jpg

Marcus Reid
05-18-2010, 08:20 PM
are the rims sold I didnt see the picture also