PDA

View Full Version : The New Ride!

geeek204
10-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Finally it was time for an upgrade, so the family and I headed down to our local dealer and what do ya know, we came home that night with a brand new 7!

We actually traded in both my wife's 745Li and my 645Ci for this one, my son is off at college now and can't take a car (I'm now tooling around in his 325).

She is a beauty:
http://photos.stormhagen.com/car/front.jpg
http://photos.stormhagen.com/car/side.jpg
http://photos.stormhagen.com/car/back.jpg
http://photos.stormhagen.com/car/interior.jpg

It is Dark Graphite Metallic with the Oyster extended interior (really makes a difference in my eyes, seems like the interior is larger), love that color combo.

Options:

Sport Package-enjoying the integral active steering, sure makes it feel much smaller in those parking lots!

Convenience Package

Luxury Seating Package

Premium Sound Package-hooray for iPod and Aux adapter!!

Driver Assistance Package

Camera Package-Those side cameras are neat and the rear-view helps alot!

Ceramic controls

Satellite Radio

So far the car has been a dream to drive, just can't wait until it is out of its break in period! Was almost considering one with out the IAS but was astounded by the big difference it made. Took test drives in both and was stunned!

Now all I need are some rims!

asaseaban
10-08-2009, 06:13 AM
WOW! It's a beauty and the Dark Graphite Metallic looks great in the sun.

Enjoy :thumbup:

LovinM6
10-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Congrats. Dark Graphite is also one of my favorite colors and with the contrasting interior it must look striking.

Enjoy your new ride!

LovinM6
10-08-2009, 06:45 AM
Options:

Driver Assistance Package-Those side cameras are neat and the rear-view helps alot!

I believe if you are talking about the cameras than you have the Camera Package. The Driver Assistance Package has the Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning and Auto High Beams.

Maybe you have more packages and options than you thought?

Good luck.

Spiroman
10-08-2009, 06:54 AM
A great looking car - congratulations - I'm sure you got an excellent deal - fantastic timing!

Best regards.

Spiroman

hayden
10-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Congrats! She's a beauty. You're right - lighter colors on the inside make the interior look much more spacious.

geeek204
10-08-2009, 12:30 PM
I believe if you are talking about the cameras than you have the Camera Package. The Driver Assistance Package has the Blind Spot Detection, Lane Departure Warning and Auto High Beams.

Maybe you have more packages and options than you thought?

Good luck.

Ohh thanks! I just combined those in my head, but yes I have both!

geeek204
10-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Congrats. Dark Graphite is also one of my favorite colors and with the contrasting interior it must look striking.

Enjoy your new ride!

Thanks! I had the same sort of look on the last car and will never stray away from it now.

A great looking car - congratulations - I'm sure you got an excellent deal - fantastic timing!

Best regards.

Spiroman

I was actually looking at ordering one until they offered me this one on their lot at an incredible price.

Congrats! She's a beauty. You're right - lighter colors on the inside make the interior look much more spacious.

Yep, we looked at quite a few but this one kept sticking out at us. Didn't even really notice it when building online but in person it looks amazing!

gassy
10-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Can you share the deal you got- what kind of back down from MSRP did they agree to?

geeek204
10-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Sure, they took 6k off of the MSRP from the start. With some negotiating I ended up with 9k off of the sticker.

BMR2009
10-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Very good deal, my man. And a sweet ride to boot. Congrats!

XZLR8
10-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Very nice. Congrats and welcome aboard!

geeek204
10-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Thanks again! I actually just passed the break in period on her so now its time to really open the taps and see what kind of power this baby has! I've done it a few 3rd & 4th gear bursts on the freeways already and I must say, I am VERY impressed with the smooth power delivery anywhere over 1,700 RPM. So far 1550 miles an no problems!

momo_oo[][]oo
10-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Congratulations Such a beautiful car. Great color combo Int and Ext.

OnlySkills
11-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Two words: LOVE. LEE.