PDA

View Full Version : alee: zaino ws reformulated. you need to throw away the old stuff.....

31st330i
03-25-2002, 04:06 PM
and strip it off of your car and restore your 20+ layers with the new stuff. ;)

j/k about removing the old stuff and throwing away the bottles. anyway, I picked up over at autopia that zaino reformulated the recipe and didn't announce it. apparently you have the new formula if the bottle says "new" on the label.

alee
03-25-2002, 04:08 PM
I'm getting ready to wipe my slate clean anyway. :)

Figures... I'm switching to carnuba, and you're switching to polymer. :tsk: :D

Haven't decided if I'm going to do the Zaino stripping, or if I'm hiring a pro to do it.

31st330i
03-25-2002, 05:08 PM
:lmao:

I may run a opiece of masking tape down the hood and do one side with zaino and the other with medallion. if I do, I'll hook up with a local E46-er to be my witness.

alee
03-25-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by 31st330i
I may run a opiece of masking tape down the hood and do one side with zaino and the other with medallion. if I do, I'll hook up with a local E46-er to be my witness.
I probably missed the original post on .org, but what made you decide to give polymers a crack?

31st330i
03-25-2002, 05:32 PM
hehe... you said crack.

I haven't been posting on the org. in fact, try sending me an email: 31st330i@roadfly.com

anyway, it's been a long time in the works. I decided to try a polymer and then narowed it down to zaino. I'm hoping to be impressed but not counting on it.