PDA

View Full Version : 18" Breyton Inspiration, CHEAP!!! with 3 tires

omegarex
10-22-2009, 12:11 PM
ONLY $499 with 3 tires included!!!

I'm selling my one of a kind 18" Breyton Inspirations Gunmetal wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport A/S. All 4 rims are 18x8 offset is 38. Came off of my 1993 325is with no rubbing of the fender, however you do have to cut the back plastic part of the bumper that protrudes outward (I cut mine off with a utility knife, but a steak knife will be fine). Minor curb rash, and when the tire shop was removing the tire, they chipped part of the gunmetal paint off (easy fix)

Front tire is 235/45/18 (you have to purchase the other tire, I had a flat while driving causing sidewall damage, which is why the price is very low). Rear tires are 245/45/18. Tread life about 75% left.

Pictures of rims:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v295/omegarex/BMW%20E36/
car is also for sale

Asking $499 for rims and 3 tires, local pick up only. Tires alone cost $500+ and you're basically getting the rims for $50 a piece.
Original asking price was $750 when all the tires were new.

I also have a set of 17" m3 replica rims, but they need to be refinished (heavy curb rash, paint chipping) I was going to redo everything myself, but I'm selling the car now. If you are interested let me know.