PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Badly

graeboy
10-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Last week I ordered a 750 LXI individual fully loaded. Citrin Black with Oyster and Piano wood. My dealer informed me today that production wouldn't start till December with a January delivery. I don't want to wait that long!!!! :mad: My lease is up on my current car and want a new car now :bawling: So I had my dealer look at what cars are currently available in BMW's system and no loaded cars in black, not individual not m sport nothing. So my question is this I want a loaded 2010 750 LXI I need rear luxury seating and rear entertainment, I need a black car M Sport or Individual. I am already approved by BMW financial for the lease. So can someone tell me about a dealer that has one that isn't in BMW's system. If someone has one ordered that is having second thoughts or could be persuaded with some sort of compensation. Or any advice whatsoever would be appreciated. I know I sound like a brat but I think we are all car lovers and more importantly BMW lovers so you know what i am going through ;)

LovinM6
10-27-2009, 11:08 PM
Last week I ordered a 750 LXI individual fully loaded. Citrin Black with Oyster and Piano wood. My dealer informed me today that production wouldn't start till December with a January delivery. I don't want to wait that long!!!! :mad: My lease is up on my current car and want a new car now :bawling: So I had my dealer look at what cars are currently available in BMW's system and no loaded cars in black, not individual not m sport nothing. So my question is this I want a loaded 2010 750 LXI I need rear luxury seating and rear entertainment, I need a black car M Sport or Individual. I am already approved by BMW financial for the lease. So can someone tell me about a dealer that has one that isn't in BMW's system. If someone has one ordered that is having second thoughts or could be persuaded with some sort of compensation. Or any advice whatsoever would be appreciated. I know I sound like a brat but I think we are all car lovers and more importantly BMW lovers so you know what i am going through ;)

You might try looking around and finding a dealer with a production date much sooner. I would think they are around.

hayden
10-28-2009, 10:00 AM
While you may not be able to find an M sport with every option, I'm sure you could find a few with just one or two items missing.

graeboy
10-28-2009, 10:04 AM
I can't I have tried I need a black car. I need rear luxury and rear entertainment besides that I am open.

bcool
10-28-2009, 10:17 AM
What you can do IF you can't find any car that suits you is to keep your current one till one comes up or the factory order is ready. Even though your lease is up you can just extend it on a month to month basis. Another possibility is the dealer can provide a loaner but it will NOT be a 7 series...more likely a 3 or 5.

Norm37
10-28-2009, 10:30 AM
I seem to remember reading a thread about lease extensions.

I think it went something like. BMW Financial Services would extend the lease as long as you showed paperwork that you where getting a new BMW.

How about having your dealer check into this for you.

Ps. Bcool beat me to it. Seems I can't delete my reply though.

bcool
10-28-2009, 02:49 PM
I seem to remember reading a thread about lease extensions.

I think it went something like. BMW Financial Services would extend the lease as long as you showed paperwork that you where getting a new BMW.

How about having your dealer check into this for you.

Ps. Bcool beat me to it. Seems I can't delete my reply though.

You are right indeed. Even if you don't get another BMW, they will still do it. But for sure, 100% they will do it especially if you getting another 7.
Btw noticed we are neighbours(kinda). I love visiting Seattle for good eats(Cheesecake Factory, Claim JUmper, PF Changs etc... b/c we don't have that in Vancouver,BC).
Blessings!

Leslierc
10-29-2009, 04:46 AM
I would strongly encourage you to hold-out and wait for the car you ordered. I would feel the same way as you if I were in your shoes, but I am experienced enough to know that settling for substitutes, instead of what one really wants, usually ends in even greater disappointment. Wait and get the car you really want! Your dealer should be able to accommodate and assist you in extending your lease.

6spdg37s
10-29-2009, 05:16 AM
I can't I have tried I need a black car. I need rear luxury and rear entertainment besides that I am open.

ur from the island bro? me too ! lol I got my CPO bimmer at freehold BMW I know they had some of the F01's in stock. Dont know colors though. didnt wanna look at wat i cant have you know? lol. if you didnt try them. give them a call (888) 642-8920

ask for Robert or Dori (sales manager) they hooked me up with dumpin my viper and pickin up my 06 750Li !

graeboy
10-29-2009, 10:52 PM
well problem solved my dealer found me a citrin black individual loaded in florida. They made the deal to get the car they had to give up production slots on two x6's

LovinM6
10-30-2009, 10:43 AM
well problem solved my dealer found me a citrin black individual loaded in florida. They made the deal to get the car they had to give up production slots on two x6's

Great. That is the color I am getting. What is your interior color?

esk
10-30-2009, 11:33 AM

I didn't think the X6 was much of a seller so it doesn't seem like much of a give up by your dealer.

I see you're located in NY. Being a FL car, does it have XDrive? I know there are plenty of RWD 7s around, but for me this was a must and why I waited for a '10.

graeboy
10-30-2009, 12:58 PM
it is rwd its not much of an issue for me

NetSpySD
10-31-2009, 10:33 AM

Have you checked to see if your current lease can be extended? :dunno: