PDA

View Full Version : New 7!

medman2k1
11-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Thanks for all the helpful info on this board:thumbup: Even though no one ever responded to my specific question:eek:

Any who. Just picked it up yesterday. Im coming out of a 550i. This car is an absolute beast as compared to my 2008 550i. This car handles as good if not better than the 550i. The only time I reallly notice the size difference so far is when pulling into a parking space.

I got a nearly fully loaded 2009 750Li. The only options not in the vehicle is Driver Assist pkg, Active cruise and cold weather(I think). The MSRP was at 110,070.

Got it at 90k and some change(it was an executive DEMO w/3500 miles). Leased for 30 months. Was thinking about changing to the 21" ferric gray 312 rims, anyone have pics of that on a 7? What do you think is reasonable price I could sell my 252's with tires?

Thanks!

Im trying to keep my wife from stealing my car out from under me!

esk
11-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Congratulations. I'm thinking of getting the same wheels after the winter. Maybe we can do a group buy! :D Here are some pictures.

mbarrett635
11-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Got it at 90k and some change(it was an executive DEMO w/3500 miles). Leased for 30 months. Was thinking about changing to the 21" ferric gray 312 rims, anyone have pics of that on a 7? What do you think is reasonable price I could sell my 252's with tires?

I've no idea what a resonable price would be, since they only were available on '09s and you don't see any on the market (at least I haven't found any). However, having said that, if you decide to defintely sell yours, let me know, as I'm very interested in picking up a set for our 2010 750i. See my email below in my sig.

space grey
07-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Congratulations. I'm thinking of getting the same wheels after the winter. Maybe we can do a group buy! :D Here are some pictures.

i luv them i have installed them on my 6 series

BW#4 B7
07-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks for all the helpful info on this board:thumbup: Even though no one ever responded to my specific question:eek:

Any who. Just picked it up yesterday. Im coming out of a 550i. This car is an absolute beast as compared to my 2008 550i. This car handles as good if not better than the 550i. The only time I reallly notice the size difference so far is when pulling into a parking space.

I got a nearly fully loaded 2009 750Li. The only options not in the vehicle is Driver Assist pkg, Active cruise and cold weather(I think). The MSRP was at 110,070.

Thanks!

Im trying to keep my wife from stealing my car out from under me!

Nice car best of luck, sorry of no reply I donít think I saw your post.
I see you have rear comfort seats; i had them on two of my old 7ers and loved them. I did not get them on my B7 because you lose the center seat. I hardly every use it but figured the one time I need to take the mother in-law on a trip with the two kids it would be a problem. But I miss them and the wood finish on the rear center armrest.
You have a nice ride, enjoy....